I can’t buy Xbox gamepass

Discus and support I can’t buy Xbox gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically ive tried everything ive turned my xbox on and off. Ive unplugged it. Ive held the power button for 8 seconds to turn it off and back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lumber :), Apr 25, 2021.

1. Lumber :)
    Lumber :) Guest

Basically ive tried everything ive turned my xbox on and off. Ive unplugged it. Ive held the power button for 8 seconds to turn it off and back on and it wont work. When i try to buy gamepass for the first time it comes up with “Something happend on our end. Waiting a bit might help”. Waiting doesn’t do anytjing and i just want to play the cool games on gamepass so i would appreciate it if someone could help me I can’t buy Xbox gamepass :).

:)

Lumber :), Apr 25, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 360/Gamepass

Hey ronnieprejean, I am sorry to say, but
    Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate don´t not work on the XBOX 360 consoles.
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Which game shall I buy

Buy the gamepass. With the gamepass you can play a lot
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  5. Autrx Win User

Online on forza horizon 4

Did you buy gamepass ultimate? or gamepass pc? if you got gamepass pc then you also need to purchase xbox live gold as well.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

The Gamepass Ultimate is a way of combining both services into one (xbox live and gamepass). Plus it extends to PC! You can do the promo they have now and see if you like it, if not you can go back to just buying one or the other.
Thema:

1. I can’t buy Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - can’t buy gamepass

2. Can’t buy anymore games after I try to get a refund and it doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy anymore games after I try to get a refund and it doesn’t work: I go to buy AOT 2 but I mistakenly buy just the AOT and I go to refund it through the Microsoft refund thing and then I go to proceed to buy the actual one I want, a little bit later and then the...
  3. Can’t buy anything after unlocking my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy anything after unlocking my account: I literally just created this account to buy a friend a game for Christmas. Microsoft locked my account because of “suspicious activity” even though I haven’t don’t anything with this account, and...
  4. Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally: I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal Kombat, lego LOTR, and fear 3. When I go to buy...
  5. Can’t buy old world blues on Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy old world blues on Xbox One.: So,I’m doing my first ever play through of Fnv and I was going to buy old world blues,But for some reason it isn’t available to buy for me on the marketplace or on the xbox website. Can’t buy it...
  6. Can’t buy realms because of how my account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy realms because of how my account is set up: I cant find out how to buy realms because “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up”. Please help fast. I have a ps4 and i cant seem to figure out how to...
  7. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate: The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.Change your Store region The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to...
  8. I can’t play Cold War after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Cold War after buying it: I have deleted cold war multipule times and its still does not work now and i cant even load in before it says i need to pay another 60 bucks 836c1599-ac33-4d10-98a2-64940342fe2e
  9. I can’t play Cold War after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Cold War after buying it: I got the game before the discount and its saying i need to buy it how can i fix this problem??? bf18d6df-2222-422f-8e02-e155a47a414b
  10. Microsoft is a joke. Months later I can’t buy from a retailer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is a joke. Months later I can’t buy from a retailer: ...but I can go to Craigslist and buy on immediately for a hefty markup. Beware of scammers it warns....WELL I WOULDNT HAVE TO IF I COULD BUY ONE IN A STORE. 44049f19-7d22-403a-8ca0-3963d175be1e