I can’t buy

Discus and support I can’t buy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello im peter and i cant buy anything on the xbox store more than $10 6ebef48e-9c69-4641-b988-de5a38d6dce4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zane letson1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Zane letson1
    Zane letson1 Guest

I can’t buy

Hello im peter and i cant buy anything on the xbox store more than $10

:)

Zane letson1, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

I can’t buy

Hey there Pete thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We believe the issue at hand is caused because the account is set as a minor account. If that is the case the parent account might've set up spending limits on it and that's why no purchases above $10 can be made. Let us know if it this is the case so we
    can best assist in this matter!
  3. Smwutches Win User

I can’t buy

Can you give some more details about your issue? Are you trying to buy 360 content or One content? On which console? Have you tried the website. What error message/code do you receive when you try to make a purchase?
  4. Fahadiven Win User

I can’t buy anything in store

I can’t buy anything in store or in games
  5. Frank Moses Win User

I can’t buy anything

6. Geth Win User

I can’t buy anything

Are you getting any sort of error code when trying to purchase?
Thema:

I can’t buy

1. I can’t buy - Similar Threads - can’t buy

2. Can’t buy asuras wrath episode pack dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy asuras wrath episode pack dlc: I have a physical copy of asura’s wrath and im at the end of the game and i know there is a dlc that has the last part of the game so i go to buy it on my Xbox One Console but as i go to buy the...
  3. Can’t buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy anything: I’m trying to pre-order NBA 2k21 but everytime I try to buy it, it tells me that I do not have authroization to make this Purchase. I have tried other payment methods and added a new gift card,...
  4. So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...: Please help cause i dont know what to do eac1e804-e18a-4cb1-b158-029d601ac94c
  5. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.: I want to buy the Black Ops II Season Pass (as it’s on sale) for a friend but I am hit with two different errors: “Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.” And...
  6. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant buy anything in games its not the passkey thats disabled but when i go to buy something it wont even show for say, vbucks or anything they arent even an option to buy them. Any help is...
  7. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  8. Why can’t I buy LEGO Star Wars: TCS on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy LEGO Star Wars: TCS on Xbox one: Im trying to buy lego star wars the complete saga on xbox one, but it keeps giving me the same error saying, “ your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete...
  9. Can’t buy Xbox 360 game, even with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 game, even with account credit: ive recently had troubles buying an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on the xbox store, i used my credit card, but it said i had no valid options to use. I clicked change payment options and it...
  10. I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store: As the title says whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase screen but when i hit confirm it sits...