I can’t buy

Discus and support I can’t buy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello im peter and i cant buy anything on the xbox store more than $10 6ebef48e-9c69-4641-b988-de5a38d6dce4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zane letson1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Zane letson1
    Zane letson1 Guest

I can’t buy

Hello im peter and i cant buy anything on the xbox store more than $10

:)

Zane letson1, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

I can’t buy

Hey there Pete thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We believe the issue at hand is caused because the account is set as a minor account. If that is the case the parent account might've set up spending limits on it and that's why no purchases above $10 can be made. Let us know if it this is the case so we
    can best assist in this matter!
  3. Smwutches Win User

I can’t buy

Can you give some more details about your issue? Are you trying to buy 360 content or One content? On which console? Have you tried the website. What error message/code do you receive when you try to make a purchase?
  4. Fahadiven Win User

I can’t buy anything in store

I can’t buy anything in store or in games
  5. Frank Moses Win User

I can’t buy anything

6. Geth Win User

I can’t buy anything

Are you getting any sort of error code when trying to purchase?
Thema:

I can’t buy

1. I can’t buy - Similar Threads - can’t buy

2. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  3. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant but anything when i purchase somethingbit goes back to the page where the add ons are 75ac98ea-f55c-47ca-bd8e-23b275be2fe3
  4. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

in XboX Insiders
    After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments]
  5. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass: Hello everybody,i have a problem.I wanted to buy an xbox game pass for 3 months with 1$ but i couldn’t pay with my card or paypal so i bought a 5$ gift card for xbox.After i added the gift to my...
  6. minecraft can’t buy realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft can’t buy realm: Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted...
  7. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  8. Can’t buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy games: i cant buy any games ? Store page loads up i pick a game. Select payment methord. Then it says unsucsessful. Try another payment opinion ???? please help 9fe93e6e-3fee-459d-b3ad-ec65f8c913fe
  9. Can’t buy something

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy something: im trying to pre-order anthem but anytime i try to buy it it tells me to cantact microsoft support and that they’re having trouble processing my payment and that they would like to get it sorted...
  10. I can’t buy SW BattleFront II Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy SW BattleFront II Xbox: I cant’t buy SWBII, the original one, made fo the classic Xbox, the good one, not the weird stuff made by EA. It sends me just an Error, I have tried 6 times, and it doesn’t let me. I have the...