I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles

Discus and support I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried adding my friend but his request doesnt come through and i cant join his game to help him out 2cf965ee-f9de-4858-ba29-aa2d845a7772 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dancermatt991, May 17, 2018.

1. I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles

i tried adding my friend but his request doesnt come through and i cant join his game to help him out

:)

dancermatt991, May 17, 2018
  2. bad language

You can submit a friend request and that request will show up on the friends list, you can report him this way, and then cancel the friend request.

Dr Black Bones, May 17, 2018
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    How to file a complaint....

You could send him a friend request so his profile will show up at the top of your friends list. Then you can try to report him, and then you can cancel the friend request.

BrianGunter, May 17, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Have you tried adding eachother on xbox.com?

CrazY1985, May 17, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Have you tried adding eachother on xbox.com?
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

bad language

You can submit a friend request and that request will show up on the friends list, you can report him this way, and then cancel the friend request.
  7. Scp1096 Win User

Minecraft

Our versions are the same and I dont believe either of us are in beta. We were both able to join another friends world but for some reason we cant join each others worlds. Someone please help
  8. xLadyxJessx Win User

Looking for a Friendly Community..

We are a gaming community our motto is gaming with friends. if you cant get on for gaming nights then there doesnt seem to be much point being a member. we have reduced the ranks to allow for active members who wish to use the website and join the arranged
    gaming nights with friends.

If you cant get on because of 'life' reasons then its understandable but you then must understand that we cant maintain a wesite and arrange events for inactive members and people who dont show up.
  9. BrianGunter Win User

How to file a complaint....

You could send him a friend request so his profile will show up at the top of your friends list. Then you can try to report him, and then you can cancel the friend request.
Thema:

1. I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles - Similar Threads - cant cancel friend

2. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?: I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the...
  3. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...
  4. I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!: My girlfriends account has been getting charged for the past 7 months for the Game pass when we cancelled it months ago. I'm trying to talk to somebody before tomorrow so I can get it stopped...
  5. cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.: i bought a one year subscription by accident and tried all the steps on the microsoft site but cant apply for a refund or cancel, i just get sendt back to the start or get errors and the "AI"...
  6. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  7. Cant cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I can not cancel the Xbox Game Pass. The subscription was automatically paid on July 11, 2018 for a month, and in the subscription settings it is written that the validity period expires in...
  8. i cant cancel my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant cancel my subscription: i can't cancel my subscription because its suspended how do i fix this btw my credit card is broken so i cant pay it. f80dd13d-6c26-4b77-8091-ca87a03d57dd
  9. Cant cancel xbox live auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel xbox live auto renew: Hello, I recently bought a xbox live gold card to extend my subscription and chose to turn on auto renew to get 1 month free. I then decided to turn it off but each time I try I get an error...
  10. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending in my xbox one for repair but i can't cancel my repair order this is what it says Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has...