I can't cancel my gamepass subscription

Discus and support I can't cancel my gamepass subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just some hours ago microsoft charged me for gamepass automatically since I forgot to cancel the monthly thing, but because I had no money in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NanyMtz, May 3, 2021 at 3:32 AM.

1. NanyMtz
    NanyMtz Guest

Just some hours ago microsoft charged me for gamepass automatically since I forgot to cancel the monthly thing, but because I had no money in my account nothing happened until today that yersterday I had money in my bank account and got charged for the gamepass now, I tried to cancel it and get a refund but I simply can't cancel it, when I try to do it I get the message that I can't cancel it and I have to wait to it to end
    For some reason the day of "beginning" was 17 of april but I didn't "got" gamepass just today 2 of may
    I tried everything from the page to just try to cancel it but I need some assistance for this problem

:)

2. RedCarGamer Win User

Services and Subscriptions glitching

I logged in and took a look at my services and subscriptions. I was surprised to see OneDrive listed along with the services I do subscribe to, xbox live and xbox gamepass. The Onedrive section says I pay a reoccurring subscription of $9.99 a month. I never
    subscribed to that, so I clicked on the manage link in the onedrive section. Instead of my onedrive subscription displaying, my xbox gamepass subscription is displayed. I try to access my onedrive subscription many times, and always the gamepass subscription
    pops up. Hovering over the link, I can see the the URL to the onedrive subscription and the URL to the gamepass subscription both point to the gamepass subscription. Thinking that this is just an error on the site, I replace the section of the url that says
    gamepass with onedrive, and finally I'm in the onedrive subscription section! I cancel my subscription to onedrive, and then return to my services and subscriptions....and gamepass has now been canceled! I tried all of this using Edge and Chrome. What is going
    on!

There doesn't seem to be a category for an issue like this, so I hope someone can direct me where to go with this problem.

Thank you
    Looks like a bug in the website, if you canceled it and the result was the gamepass canceled so looks like a bug in the website. So that value that appears in not the onedrive but the gamepass. The best with contact the support like was said above, and see
    if you can get back the gamepass trough the support chat.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  4. The SolidEgg Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
  5. NaZoooom Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
    Hi The SolidEgg,

No, it will not give you back the 12 months. By cancelling your GamePass Ultimate subscription, it will not renew after 15/05/2020.

The 12 month voucher has been redeemed against Ultimate in line with terms and conditions of the subscription.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Membership question

It depends on what kind of subscription you have. The gamepass and gold are usually two separate subscriptions, but the game pass ultimate subscription includes both gamepass and gold. If you have the ultimate subscription, then cancelling it would also
    cancel your gold benefits.
Thema:

1. I can't cancel my gamepass subscription - Similar Threads - can't cancel gamepass

2. Can't Cancel a Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Cancel a Subscription: Hi there, I recently bought a subscription (Fallout 1st) on the 18th of March, and after a while I decided I wished to cancel it and get a refund. Upon visiting my account page, I realized that my...
  3. Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?: I have two seperate accounts, this account I am posting on, and another lost account that still bills me every month for xbox live gold which my xbox one broke a long time ago randomly of course....
  4. Can't cancel pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel pending order: I accidentally put in an order for a controller with an old shipping address and there is no option to cancel the order or request a refund. 132c82af-238d-49e4-8e45-9a6f22717758
  5. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  6. Xbox series X can't cancel order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X can't cancel order: I ordered the Series X on launch night and the email said it wasnt going to ship until late December. I called to cancel but was told they couldn't cancel the order. The controller arrived today...
  7. Can't cancel my subscrption (sorry for bad spelling im polish)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't cancel my subscrption (sorry for bad spelling im polish): So basically i bought xbox gamepass pc. Now when i go to my account to cancel my subscribtion it says "try again later.. we afe investingating this problem" i have time untill tomorrow to cancel...
  8. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  9. I can't cancel a service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't cancel a service: Hello everyone, my service expired but I forgot to cancel the service, how can I cancel it? I don't want to pay it anymore but I can remove it, Kind Regards! [img]...
  10. Can't cancel downloads (Gamepass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't cancel downloads (Gamepass PC): I tried to install Gears 4 a few days ago, and also Final Fantasy XV for PC and because of memory leak issues with gamepass PC my OS repeatedly crashed. This was restarting the download from 0...