i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP

Discus and support i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i'm italian and i have a problem with my ark game, i try to unistall and reinstall it 5-6 times, but i do not know how to change the language in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stefano2298, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Stefano2298
    Stefano2298 Guest

Hello, i'm italian and i have a problem with my ark game, i try to unistall and reinstall it 5-6 times, but i do not know how to change the language in my game, i already try everything but i can't find a solutions, i my system is italian, keyboard, international language... i set everything in italian but it doesn't work... anyone can help me?

“***Post moved by the moderator to the windows forum category.

:)

Stefano2298, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Stefano2298,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to change the language of the game - ARK: Survival Evolved. Stefano2298, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that the playable PC version of the game - Buy ARK: Survival Evolved | Xbox did not indicate the supported languages while the Console version - Buy ARK: Survival Evolved | Xbox, says 16 supported language. See screenshot below for details.

[​IMG]

With that may we know if you can send a screenshot of any error message / code you encounter with the game? Please conceal any personal information.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Stefano2298,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Stefano2298,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

5. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
Thema:

1. i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP - Similar Threads - can't change langueage

2. Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!: Every time I add my kids on my family on the xbox it adds them as organizers. On the family app it keeps saying click here to change roles of your family but it doesn't actually let me do. I've...
  3. Can't change birthday in MY INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change birthday in MY INFO: I recently switched to a new computer and tried to change my birthday for my microsoft profile but there is no box to change it [img] 8dcaefe7-9bee-4a34-b6e9-8f7738f82d76
  4. can't change privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't change privacy settings: I just want to play multiplayer mc with my friends, but whenever I try to change the privacy settings on my account it says i can't because i'm the member of a family and my family doesn't allow...
  5. I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).: after changing my user folder name i can no longer launch or download minecraft (via the minecraft launcher from the windows store) any solutions ? e072ccda-b6ba-4263-b7a2-e2a1fed4df24
  6. Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup: I was playing the game just fine when I changed the settings in game from windowed to full screen. I remember now why it was windowed. Now when I try to launch the game is just a black screen with...
  7. Can't change install location on Xbox app for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change install location on Xbox app for pc: So I i'm trying to install a game that I just bought on my D: drive but whenever I try to change it in the install prompt nothing changes it still installs to C: So then I tried searching for it...
  8. I can't change my privacy settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my privacy settings.: For a reason unknown to me, I can't change my privacy settings for Xbox, and it instead redirects me to a site saying that I was redirected because I don't have permission to change them. The...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts: Hi, I'm having trouble changing accounts. I saw a reply to someone else with a similar issue but I'm having more problems. First of all, when I click on change accounts in the sign in options it...
  10. Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.: I tried to claim Minecraft bedrock for free since I own java already. When I got on Xbox page I wasn't logged in so I clicked the sign in button and it directs me to a "Why can't I change my...