I cant change my address

Discus and support I cant change my address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep trying to add a new payment method on my xbox but when I get to the address part my old address shows up and it wont let me delete it the text... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chantelwright1, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

1. I cant change my address

I keep trying to add a new payment method on my xbox but when I get to the address part my old address shows up and it wont let me delete it the text cursor is at the very beginning of the address and it wont let me move to the end to delete it I hope
    this makes sense

:)

chantelwright1, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  2. choppyseize Win User

I cant change my address

Also you may want to try a different browser and make sure you're in account settings on the desktop site.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I cant change my address

4. Cowgrlzroc Win User

I cant change my address

Sorry to hear about this issue. Here is the Xbox support link with instructions on how to manage payment options on your account. You may need to remove the old and then add the new.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/manage-payment-options-online#7b378c5fc4094ac89ddae2f13e7c00aa

Let is know if this doesn't help resolve your issue.
  5. TaxingThrower21 Win User

Switched to Comcast **** all in one router, spotty connections

6. xMARKxOFxDEATHx Win User

Console start up is in another language!?!?!

How did the person change my billing address if that is the case. I mean, if you cant change the billing account once I put it in, how did he do it??
Thema:

I cant change my address

1. I cant change my address - Similar Threads - cant change address

2. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  3. cant change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant change gamertag: I have an issue with not being able to change my gamer tag, it says it is unavalible but when i change to another account it says it is. f25ce2ba-357c-44fb-b5a8-0e819d5e8d5e
  4. I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360: When I try to change my Microsoft account in the xbox 360 I get this error 8015402D look for this code in the support of xbox and I did what I asked and I can not change my account for another...
  5. Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address: I was trying to change my Xbox gamertag I need to pay for it which is fine. However, when I go through the process and pick a name etc it then ask me to update address. However I cant add a UK...
  6. I cant change my photo in my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my photo in my profile: it appears a message "Only an adult can change it" but yesterday and for a while i had a custom image so when i started to play few minutes ago i saw my image and it was change it and i cant...
  7. Cant apply the changes to my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant apply the changes to my xbox account: I'm a adult in the Microsoft family but when I go to change the accounts windows 10 online safety and confirm my changes it says this: [img] acbcd2df-2c72-4a52-8824-595913cbae55
  8. Cant change my microsoft settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my microsoft settings: When i try to start a game (in this case is Sea of thives) It says i need to change my settings to be able to play online. But the problem is that its on.Always has been but still cant play....
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...