I cant change my address

Discus and support I cant change my address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep trying to add a new payment method on my xbox but when I get to the address part my old address shows up and it wont let me delete it the text... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chantelwright1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I cant change my address

I keep trying to add a new payment method on my xbox but when I get to the address part my old address shows up and it wont let me delete it the text cursor is at the very beginning of the address and it wont let me move to the end to delete it I hope
    this makes sense

:)

chantelwright1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I cant change my address

Also you may want to try a different browser and make sure you're in account settings on the desktop site.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I cant change my address

4. Cowgrlzroc Win User

I cant change my address

Sorry to hear about this issue. Here is the Xbox support link with instructions on how to manage payment options on your account. You may need to remove the old and then add the new.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/manage-payment-options-online#7b378c5fc4094ac89ddae2f13e7c00aa

Let is know if this doesn't help resolve your issue.
  5. TaxingThrower21 Win User

Switched to Comcast **** all in one router, spotty connections

6. xMARKxOFxDEATHx Win User

Console start up is in another language!?!?!

How did the person change my billing address if that is the case. I mean, if you cant change the billing account once I put it in, how did he do it??
Thema:

I cant change my address

1. I cant change my address - Similar Threads - cant change address

2. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...
  3. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...: please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk...
  4. I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language: This is probably one of the oldest and most important problems of the Xbox One outside the USA. There is no way to properly change the language of any Video Games without changing the entire...
  5. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  6. i cant change my tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant change my tag: I wanted to change my player tag, but from nowhere I see a message that this has been changed and I have to pay. but I thought it might be some error so I went on minecraft and I could not play...
  7. Cant change country on card info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change country on card info: I keep getting an error message any time i try purchasing games/DLC for any game outside Xbox One. It states i need to have a valid form of payment -which it is updated- and i could buy a One game...
  8. Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address: I was trying to change my Xbox gamertag I need to pay for it which is fine. However, when I go through the process and pick a name etc it then ask me to update address. However I cant add a UK...
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...