i cant change my email

Discus and support i cant change my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am planning on getting a new Xbox but I'm worried that I need verification, so I wanted to change my email, but it won't show is I'm worried. it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anycreeperpro, May 23, 2022.

1. i cant change my email

I am planning on getting a new Xbox but I'm worried that I need verification, so I wanted to change my email, but it won't show is I'm worried. it wont show on my Xbox home screen on the top left under my name it shows my old one that it cant use anymore,

:)

Anycreeperpro, May 23, 2022
  2. Kimberlu82 Win User

I cant change my email!

Once you've followed the steps above for making a microsoft account out of the email you want you have to change the email on the console.

Sign into your account, go over to Settings, Account/Account Management, arrow over to the right twice to "Account Security" and then "Change Microsoft Account"

Then you'll enter in your current password for you xbox/microsoft account

Then the new email you made a Microsoft Account out of

Then that password

Rules for changing your Microsoft Account

IF YOU HAVE RESET YOUR PASSWORD OR DOWNLOADED YOUR PROFILE IN THE LAST 30 DAYS YOU CAN'T CHANGE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR 30 DAYS. This is for your own security some someone can't steal your account and change everything on you.
  3. SparkyAuto9822 Win User

I cant change my email!

I need to change my email but I dont know where to do that?? I cant find any change email button or whatever please someone help me
  4. ltnlogan Win User

I cant change my email!

all you need to do is get an email that is a microsoft account (any email as long as you go to account.live.com and make it into one) and then switch the old email for the new, If you want help in this process call 1800 4 my xbox and the people there will
    be more then willing to walk you through it
  5. Anycreeperpro Win User

i cant change my email

i did that but for some reason it wont show on my xbox
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

I cant change my email!

Thema:

i cant change my email

1. i cant change my email - Similar Threads - cant change email

2. I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…: Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there please help me i dont want to spend another 30...
  3. Cant change email associated with minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change email associated with minecraft: I've gone into a rabbit hole and nothing provided answers, solve one problem, another appears. Basically, I migrated from a mojang to microsoft account on minecraft although I misspelled the...
  4. Wrong email on xbox app mobile, cant change it.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wrong email on xbox app mobile, cant change it.: Hello, recently my girlfriend made an xbox account and has been trying to login on the xbox app but running into many issues. She originally put the wrong email in which locked thag one in....
  5. I cant change my email addres

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my email addres: I have a microsoft acc that I use for my xbox and I need to either change the email or password on it becuase I dont remember the password the trubble is I dont have this email on any other device...
  6. I cant change my xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my xbox email: Currently my email is under the domain "@xboxlivefamily.com" which no longer exists. Im able to sign into xbox but I can't access my emails or anything else. When I try to change my email it tells...
  7. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  8. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  9. Cant change primary email as its an @xboxlivefamily.com email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change primary email as its an @xboxlivefamily.com email: My gamertags primary email is an @xboxlivefamily.com email which wont allow me to change the primary email because the domains organization doesn't allow it and this email doesn't receive nor can...
  10. Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in: My nephew with speedy fingers somehow managed to mistype my email/sign in and now I cannot access our games and account. Can't even access Game Pass. HELP. Please....