I can't change my gamer picture

Discus and support I can't change my gamer picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anytime i do it says there was a error please try again later, it's been doing this for over a month can i get a answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I can't change my gamer picture

Anytime i do it says there was a error please try again later, it's been doing this for over a month can i get a answer

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Apr 21, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ability to use custom gamer picture is temporarily removed due to high load on servers due to many gamers being online because of COVID-19
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi SkyRimLegend21,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day
    SkyRimLegend21!
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

You'll be able to add custom gamer pics again as soon as the global pandemic is over.
  5. AHal Win User

My "Personal Picture" doesn't change when I change my Gamerpic - help?

[quote user="thiennguyen8199"]

hello there

doesnt your personal picture and gamerpic pretty much the same thing? so when changing it shouldnt it also change too?

[/quote]

That's what I'm trying to figure out, why my personal picture doesn't change when I change my gamer picture. I read somewhere that your personal picture was visible to yourself and friends only and your gamer picture was what showed up to all others (obviously
    if they are the same picture, everybody sees the same thing). My dilemma is that when I go to change my gamer picture, I have to then repeat it for my personal picture (right below the gamer picture option on your profile in dashboard). For most people, changing
    your gamer picture automatically changes your personal picture, but not for me... and I'd like to know how to fix that.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

"I am trying to change my profile picture on xbox.com

OP, I have no idea as to how to change the picture via Xb web site, but if you have gamer pictures on your 360 console.

Settings >profile >edit profile >gamer picture >change gamer picture (This is the one which will show up here on the forums.. Takes an hour or more for the changes)

Or >change personal picture. (Which will show on the console itself.)

This is how I change my picture for both the console and my forum picture.

You can DL free gamer pictures etc by going to games via the console. Click search and then enter >free gamer pictures< and/or themes. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I can't change my gamer picture - Similar Threads - can't change gamer

2. Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.: Title pretty much tells it all. I want to upload a picture I took as my Gamer Pic. Ive tried to upload from USB to the Xbox itself and on the iOS App. Nothing has worked and every time it says...
  3. Can't Change my gamer tag 不能换游戏名

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change my gamer tag 不能换游戏名: RT I cant change my gamertag The site just appeal this t me when i tried to change it [img] 92ed659b-9a48-4834-a490-9d4755a742ae
  4. Can't change gamer pic on Xbox one..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamer pic on Xbox one..: Just tells me to try again later. Been like that for days.. What's up? d44a4bd8-fdfb-4839-a061-ff14d1e7a9bc
  5. Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.: This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over. 8d2ddc79-99ea-40bf-b3f5-04711cfde8ab
  6. Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.

in XboX Insiders
    Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.: Just spent a bunch of time with support.. My son changed his gamer tag to something else as a joke, and tried to change it back.. Unfortunately a) he was charged $9.99 (his loss).. But b) his old...
  7. i can't change my gamer tag

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my gamer tag: i trying change gamer tag but i have billing problem i'm write my credit card but address lock on US i'm not live in US even country change is not working and paypal is not support in my...
  8. I can't connect to Xbox live after gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox live after gamer tag change: Hi, I recently spent 10 dollars to change my gamertag and ever since I have not been able to connect to Xbox live on 360 games. It recognizes my 360 as my old gamertag. Any recommendations would...
  9. My account can't change my gamer pic and such (to a custom), but it's considered an Adult ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account can't change my gamer pic and such (to a custom), but it's considered an Adult ...: Basically the title. I attempted to change the gamer pic earlier, and it would say something along the lines of access blocked or so. This is also on the Xbox App, on a phone (if that helps). It...
  10. Can't Change to Custom Gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Change to Custom Gamer pic: I can't choose a custom gamer pic. See attached photo. How do I fix this? [img] 114b38b0-6cb4-476c-a978-1fc63e7a46ef