I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

Discus and support I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KingTorta, Apr 27, 2020.

1. KingTorta
    KingTorta Guest

It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already

:)

KingTorta, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The ability to upload custom gamerpics,backgrounds etc. has been disabled for the time being due to worldwide events.No time frame on when the feature will return.

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've
    temporarily turned off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
  4. darkist1 Win User

I've tried multiple ways too, it's been suspended. It'll come back after the pandemic has settled a bit.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

I can't change my profile picture

There is a featured topic at the top of the forums which covers this so that individuals don't need to create posts regarding the issue. In case you missed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-picture/e9c0abc7-237e-48c3-9988-ae0c8294236a

You can change your profile pic as long as it is a default option in the profile pic list. You just can't create a custom profile pic because they need to be approved before the change takes place. While there is an increase in demand on other issues,
    they are disabling the custom gamer pic ability temporarily to handle those issues.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Xbox Gamepic

Hello, I ran into a griefier i guess on gta v while my buddies and were selling goods and grinding in a lobby, he reported my profile pic and said its stuff for 6 months and now i cant change it to anything else. Now i cant change the pic to anything
    supported by the xbox team aswell i was wondering if there was a way to change to a custom pic or if im stuck with this. Thanks, L0C0
    They are lying to you. Changing of custom gamer pics have been disabled for all accounts. If you have not heard from the enforcement team of that fact, then just report them for harassment, block and just carry on gaming.
Thema:

1. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one - Similar Threads - cant change gamer

2. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  3. Cant change to a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant change to a custom gamer pic: I cant change my gamer pic to a custom picture and every time I try it just makes me try again and says try again in a little while but I've tried for days and it doesnt work but it works for my...
  4. Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox: I’ve been trying to change my gamer picture since early April, but haven’t been able to. I did some research and found another post about this and it was answered saying that gamer pictures would...
  5. Cant change gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change gamer pic: Hi keep having an issue when I try to upload a custom pic using the xbox app on my phone it says couldn't upload or something like that try again later been trying for almost a month already...
  6. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...: please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk...
  7. cant change gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant change gamer tag: im trying to change my gamer tag but it keeps giving me an error message when i go to the payment and telling me to cpntact support please help or fix this problem...
  8. I need to change my gamer pick but i cant it say i need to change that at pc or xbox but i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my gamer pick but i cant it say i need to change that at pc or xbox but i ...: i need change my gemer pick but i can it say i need to change it at pc or on an xbox but i dont like it and i dont have pc and i dont have images of my xbox please help microsoft...
  9. Cant change gamer picture and color

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change gamer picture and color: ever since the march 2017 ive been unable to change my account's gamer picture and color any help? 29ae5fdf-2ee6-4f82-bd2b-4cbd5adddf16
  10. I have changed my gamer tag, now cant download or play games i had on 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my gamer tag, now cant download or play games i had on 360 account: I have changed my gamer tag, now cant download or play games i had on 360 account e50f4238-7205-477b-8a1a-b1b4d8ab0ec4