I can’t change my gamerpic

Discus and support I can’t change my gamerpic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ElectronicCat, Jul 4, 2019.

1. I can’t change my gamerpic

Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on my account, does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

ElectronicCat, Jul 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    ElectronicCat
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

If your enforcement record shows no issues...Have you tried adding the image to a USB drive, popping that into your console and trying to change your gamerpic that way?? I had to do mine that way.

It may be theres a little bug on the IOS App perhaps. I use the android version and only use the Beta app, i find it more solid and less buggy than the Main public release version...
  4. ElectronicCat Win User

I checked there and it said i had a perfect record
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    ElectronicCat

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding your reputation on Xbox Live. If you've had issues in the past, then this may be why you're
    unable to upload a custom image.(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

Hope this helps and happy gaming. :)
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Thema:

1. I can’t change my gamerpic - Similar Threads - can’t change gamerpic

2. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  3. Can’t change to a custom picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change to a custom picture: I need help with the xbox app on using custom pictures. It first said to change to a adult account which I did. Then I tried again and it still said only adult accounts. This is my alt....
  4. Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch: I have looked at countless different thing but there all for xbox, not nintendo switch 17c97fe2-2d34-4b1d-b581-249cd7055b24
  5. I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...: I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to scare my friend nothing bad is this a forever thing or no? f02e74cd-a0bf-43b1-baf2-27c7f025e0bb
  6. Can’t change gamertag on Xbox website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change gamertag on Xbox website: Split from this thread. Hi I know this post is from a month ago but im having the same issues, my profile region is UK ive checked multiple times but when I make payment it changes to the US...
  7. Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account: Hi, I have recently had some priblems with Xbox Live connection issues recently, and now I seem to be having trouble with my account set up. Today I took a nice picture and thought of putting it...
  8. Can’t change gamertag on Xbox website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change gamertag on Xbox website: Hi, I’ve been trying to change my xbox gamertag online through the xbox website but I can’t. On my Microsoft account it definitely says my account region is the UK and I do have a bank card...
  9. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamerpic: I was given a enforcement action on February 1 and it ended February 16 but till now June I’m not able to change my gamerpic telling me I’m blocked even tho I wasn’t notified About the action...
  10. Can’t Change Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Gamerpic: I was on my phone and got on the Xbox app to change my gamerpic. Well I got these. I chatted with Xbox Support about this and the lady told to post this in Account Suspension Forums. And couldn’t...