I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

Discus and support I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scourgeoforder, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other account I just could not log into the store at all, it said
    I wasn't connected to the internet and nothing that microsoft support did fixed it. Now support for xbox.com simply doesn't show up as online on my computer with my new account, and I can not change my gamertag. How do I fix these issues, because honestly
    I'm getting tired of Microsoft not working at all for me.

:)

Scourgeoforder, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM
Thema:

I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

1. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it - Similar Threads - can't change gamertag

2. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...
  3. i can't change my gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my gamertag: i want to change my gamer tag, its available i pick Claim it! then enter my credit card or PayPal pick Buy then says Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your...
  4. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  5. Can't change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamertag: Hi can't change my gamertag. Request returned with 403 error(html). Tried with paypal and visa card. [img] 1dc17fd5-6c40-4810-9e62-69e9dd097511
  6. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  7. Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay): Hey everyone, I'm from Argentina and I'm having troubles trying to change my gamertag, I'm willing to pay the 9.99 price for it, but everytime I'm on the Xbox Argenta site, when I try to go and...
  8. Can't change Gamertag???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Gamertag???: I'm unable to change my Gamertag, when entering my card details (I already have a card registered against the account) It only allows me to select an address in the U.S? Any ideas or suggestions?...
  9. Can't change gamertag from UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamertag from UK: Hi all, Trying to change my gamertag from the UK. When I use the service it asks me for $9.99 dollars and won't let me proceed without a US address. I changed my gamertag about 3 months ago and...
  10. Can't change gamertag due to billing region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag due to billing region: Hi all, I am having an issue with changing my gamertag. Firstly I don't believe I have ever changed it before, but xbox.com is looking to charge me for the change. I can navigate my way through...