I Cant Change my Gamertag

Discus and support I Cant Change my Gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website it takes me to a article about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HamsterGOD, Oct 7, 2019.

1. HamsterGOD
    HamsterGOD Guest

Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website
    it takes me to a article about X-box privacy an i cant click the sign in on the website.. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

HamsterGOD, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Gamemaster nr 1 Win User

i cant change my gamertag

i need help the change the gamer-tag FROM COMPUTER

because the xbox is currently in pawn
  3. Loup Phoque Win User

I am trying to change my gamertag and i have a similar problem .. it says that this fonctionnality is not available.. ???????? this is from the xbox
  4. ReaperDixon Win User

When we had the Microsoft points you would be able to use the points toward changing your gamertag, now that we converted to using currency everything has changed. You will have to use a credit card in order to purchase the gamertage change you can't use
    currency. sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

I cant change my gamertag?

1-Please do not use profanity within the forums.

a) it is not necessary

b) it is against the Xbox.com Terms of Use

2-There are other services that use the same GT system as XBL; Zune and Game for Windows Live. So if it is not being used on XBL, then it is possible it is being used on one of those. You'll have to choose another GT.
  6. Gamemaster nr 1 Win User

AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU DO IT FROM WEBSITE WHEN YOU CAN FROM XBOX?
Thema:

1. I Cant Change my Gamertag - Similar Threads - Cant Change Gamertag

2. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  3. cant change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant change gamertag: I have an issue with not being able to change my gamer tag, it says it is unavalible but when i change to another account it says it is. f25ce2ba-357c-44fb-b5a8-0e819d5e8d5e
  4. Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address: I was trying to change my Xbox gamertag I need to pay for it which is fine. However, when I go through the process and pick a name etc it then ask me to update address. However I cant add a UK...
  5. Cant change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change gamertag: Bought a game yesterday to find out upon launch that I have automatic gamertag. When I tried to change it, it said I have to pay $9.99 to change a gamertag I didn't choose. So I was wondering if...
  6. Cant change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag: Bought a game yesterday to find out upon launch that I have automatic gamertag. When I tried to change it, it said I have to pay $9.99 to change a gamertag I didn't choose. So I was wondering if...
  7. Changed my Gamertag on Xbox one now cant use Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my Gamertag on Xbox one now cant use Xbox 360 games: Hi, I recently changed my Gamertag on my xbox one but now i cant lay any backwards compatibility games i have downloaded. My old gemertage comes up but i cant select it or import the new one...
  8. Cant change my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change my gamertag: I can not change my game tag even though I've never even changed one? i'm really disappointed on my name because i thought i would never use this app, i would really want to change it....
  9. changed my gamertag now I cant sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed my gamertag now I cant sign in.: The error code: 0x87DD0006 keeps popping up every time I try signing in. I reset my console and modem many times and nothing has worked. 7600ef3e-15ec-4edb-b401-1ce7adf3d6f1
  10. Cant' play backwards compatible games after changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant' play backwards compatible games after changing gamertag: I had changed my gamertag on xbox one from a previous gamertag I used for years on xbox 360 and when I try to play backwards compatibility on my xbox one I receive a message saying to log into my...