I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

Discus and support I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoconutKing1, May 20, 2020.

1. CoconutKing1
    CoconutKing1 Guest

So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings but that doesnt work

:)

CoconutKing1, May 20, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Coconut,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues linking accounts. Unfortunately, you will need to get with PlayStation support. The settings to unlink the account are in the PlayStation profile.

Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  5. MatheoGoetinck Win User

minecraft ps4

Im on minecraft ps4 and i want to add people from xbox but i cant because of how my account is set up and i have to changed it but i dont know how can someone help?
  6. MatheoGoetinck Win User

minecraft ps4

Im on minecraft ps4 and i want to add people from xbox but i cant because of how my account is set up and i have to changed it but i dont know how can someone help?
    RBD8U75K
Thema:

1. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - cant change Microsoft

2. I cant change my xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my xbox email: Currently my email is under the domain "@xboxlivefamily.com" which no longer exists. Im able to sign into xbox but I can't access my emails or anything else. When I try to change my email it tells...
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  5. I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360: When I try to change my Microsoft account in the xbox 360 I get this error 8015402D look for this code in the support of xbox and I did what I asked and I can not change my account for another...
  6. Cant change my microsoft settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my microsoft settings: When i try to start a game (in this case is Sea of thives) It says i need to change my settings to be able to play online. But the problem is that its on.Always has been but still cant play....
  7. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !: I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694
  8. Microsoft: Cant Change Gamertag

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Cant Change Gamertag: Microsoft (Routers): Cant Change Gamertag Hi I cant change my gamertag. Because payment is disabeld on my account. My parrent can't change the settings. How can I fix this?...
  9. I changed the microsoft account and i cant enter now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed the microsoft account and i cant enter now: I had an account where i bought Destiny with all DLC´s and all was perfect in the xbox 360 but i tried to log in in xbox one and i couldn´t and there was the option of changing the microsoft...
  10. Cant change Microsoft Accaunt associated with my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change Microsoft Accaunt associated with my Gamertag.: When I try to switch the Microsoft Account associated with my Gamertag, this message pops up: "Sorry, we cant change your Microsoft account right now." Can anybody help me?...