i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

Discus and support i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaigeVilleneuve, Mar 6, 2021.

1. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my microsoft account. ive been trying everything and trying to change my xbox account privacy settings but every time i submit everything to “everyone” it doesnt change. it just goes back to the way it was. the “join pubic servers” option is set to “everyone” but i still cant chat in minecraft on public servers. i can join them but no one can see my chats and microsoft cant help me and only sends me links to websites that i already tried. all i want is to chat on minecraft and get it over with because i dont know what wrong because its not being specific of what i have to do for my microsoft account (to be able to chat online). and theres no reliable websites that could help me with this issue. i tried to verify that my account is not a childs account but i dont have a family setting because my family doesnt go on microsoft and my computer is the only thing i own for myself. im not sure what to do anymore and if ill be able to chat on minecraft anymore. please help i dont know what to do. all i want is to chat with my friends online on minecraft.

:)

PaigeVilleneuve, Mar 6, 2021
  2. MondBienchen788 Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I want to change the privacy settings for this account by my dads account. But somehow i can`t change it at all. Join club is enabled. But i can`t join clubs. Other settings i change them click save and they just fall back to the old one. Xbox Support
    is not helping anything yet... I hope i get that fixed soon.
  3. JulioMahir Win User

Xbox settings on Windows 10

How do I change my Xbox privacy settings on Windows 10? Whenever I try to change them it takes me to the support page to change them. I have looked up several tutorials on how to do it and it won't work. I can't even sign on to Xbox.com because
    the website doesn't provide a link t
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Privacy & Online Saftey

Hello JoelRuiz2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Have you attempted to change the privacy & online safety settings by using a different browser or device? The article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One
    " contains information on how to change the privacy & online safety settings through a browser. This also applies for Windows 10. Once you access the settings, you will see an option that states, "Xbox
    One/Windows 10..." Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Unable to play on Realms Minecraft

Thema:

i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

1. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers... - Similar Threads - can’t change privacy

2. I want to change my gamer tag but I can’t.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamer tag but I can’t.: I want to change my gamertag to Sir Akeem but it keeps saying I cant. After multiple tries I noticed it has something to do with word akeem. But there are multiple people on xbox with akeem as...
  3. Can’t change Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change Gamertag: Ok, so Im trying to change my gamertag from my current one, but I can’t, every time I try to change my gamertag it says “Something went wrong. Try your gamertag again.”. I have tried to do it on...
  4. Can’t change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change my gamertag: Everytime i try to change it, keeps saying to try again. Been a few dsys still no fix and i see other people having this problem as well. 9253324d-0172-4090-8304-282dabdb38bf
  5. I changed my Xbox Gamertag on the online website, now I can’t login to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my Xbox Gamertag on the online website, now I can’t login to my Xbox 360.: Hi, recently I changed my gamertag in the online website where you can change your gamertag. Once I changed it, my Xbox 360 does not see the change to the Xbox Live account and won’t even let me...
  6. Can’t change my xbox profile picture even tho i changed my settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change my xbox profile picture even tho i changed my settings: I cant change my gamerpic after i changed all my settings it keeps telling me i need to be older ee84b5c5-c82d-429a-88cb-7c6585620980
  7. I can’t change my bio.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t change my bio.: Ive beent trying to change my bio for a while, i have two accounts my main account and my backup account. I found a new way to update bios on youtube it came with a link that basically allows you...
  8. I can’t change my privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t change my privacy settings: Im trying to buy the realms thing on nintendo switch but it says I have to change my privacy settings, I don’t have a parent account and I’m not able to change my settings , I’ve tried using...
  9. Can’t change Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Privacy Settings: I am trying to make a Minecraft Realm but whenever I try to I get a pop up and a link telling me to change my privay settings. The problem is that Whenever I try to change my settings I get the...
  10. Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox: I read on a thread that the issue I am having is a common one when a family sharing and child account was set up on an IOS device as mine was. I want to change the setting to allow him to play...