I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

Discus and support I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErnestoM3, Nov 27, 2021.

1. ErnestoM3
    ErnestoM3 Guest

I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

Hello,

I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I don't have an actual XBOX console. My PC's default language is english, the region is set in US and the regional format is in spanish (as I'm originally from an spanish speaking country).

I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english... [​IMG]

I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english... [​IMG]

Every game on my GamePass runs in spanish (including Halo Wars which is famous for having an awful language lock); worst case scenario, if it doesn't have an spanish option, it runs in english.

I don't know why but Fable 2 is the only game that forces the game to run in french and I can't change it. When I enter the game it only gives me 3 option: New Game, Subtitles and Addiotional Content Online. According to the GamePass Website of the game, it supports up to 13 languages.

So the question is: How do I change the language of Fable 2 in my XBOX App (in this case: XCloud) on PC to spanish or english?

Thank you

Note that Fable 2 runs on XCloud and it doesn't have an actual installation folder on PC.

:)

ErnestoM3, Nov 27, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

fable 2 language xbox one

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
    Try to switch region on console to something like USA or UK, language English, and restart Fable 2, try also to redonwload the entire game, only to be sure.

The problem is, that Xbox 360 games "ignore" the console settings for language and region. For Xbox 360 games, the country region of the account and billing address are used to fetch the corresponding locale of the game.

So if you have an account with a French billing address, you will always get the French language Fable. No matter what country you set your console to.
  3. Linkscorpion Win User

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
  4. rangerjoery Win User

Fable 3 - Language issue

i have found my own way to change to english subs and language no bug in content

change the region setting to english speaking country like united states or united kingdom download the content again do change the system language to english (united states)

this method helped me get rid of french content in fable 3

do change it back to your region after download ;)
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Try to switch region on console to something like USA or UK, language English, and restart Fable 2, try also to redonwload the entire game, only to be sure.

At this point 3 possible case:

1) nothing work, Game is still in French -> I have no idea how to fix the issue

2) switch region without redownload the game worked -> now you know what to do to play in english

3) switch region and redownload the game worked -> at this point you have an english version installed, probably you can switch region back to France and play this game in English

Let me know.
  6. ngocphi Win User

At this point 3 possible case:

1) nothing work, Game is still in French -> I have no idea how to fix the issue

2) switch region without redownload the game worked -> now you know what to do to play in english

3) switch region and redownload the game worked -> at this point you have an english version installed, probably you can switch region back to France and play this game in English

Let me know.

That wont work as its region LOCKeD as previously mentioned

Region and languagr independence is ONLY a xbox one feature

Xbox 360 marketplace is still ruled by the original rules

The language listings are the available languages globally not what is available in his region

Xbox 360 games rely on the primary loval languages of the said region

His only option is the disk or the super rare option of having a language menu

For example if he is in russia and russia isnt available (language support it would default to english)

Region locks are there to prevent mistaken purchases like japanese language in an english region
Thema:

1. I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english... - Similar Threads - can't change language

2. "You can't aquire this item in the language you have currently selected" "change your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You can't aquire this item in the language you have currently selected" "change your...: Back in around 2018 i purchased my xbox and a copy of fallout 4, with this came a free code for fallout 3. Upon attempting to redeem it the message ( "You can't aquire this item in the language...
  3. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]
  4. Não consigo mudar o Local e Idioma[Translation-I can't change Location and Language]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo mudar o Local e Idioma[Translation-I can't change Location and Language]: Noite passada eu desliguei o Xbox normalmente (One S), tudo nos conformes, quando acordo hoje os aparece uma mensagem dizendo que eu precisava me conectar a rede(o'que não seria estranho se fosse...
  5. Xbox one,. When you cut it on it's in a foreign language and can't seem to change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one,. When you cut it on it's in a foreign language and can't seem to change it.: I bought a Xbox one from somebody, downloaded mortal Kombat x online play that one day I come home the next cut my Xbox on and it's in a foreign language and it won't let me change it and I can't...
  6. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2[I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2[I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]: ayer temine de descargar el dishonored 2 pero ahora resulta que solo lo puedo jugar en ingles vi en la opciones del juego pero no hay manera de ponerlo en español y se supone que el juego tiene...
  7. Language settings on xBox can't be changed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Language settings on xBox can't be changed.: Hi all, all of a sudden, my xbox site is beeing displayed on french, I tryied to change my region but the site returned me an error doing that... do you know more ways to change the language or...
  8. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]: Hola. Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en ingles y no hay opcion alguna para cambiar el...
  9. I just bought Diablo 3 ROS on market and I can't change language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought Diablo 3 ROS on market and I can't change language: Hello. As the tittle says, I've just bought the ultimate edition of diablo 3 (with diablo 3 + reaper of soul then) on Xbox 360 to play with my girl, I've downloaded it and the language is the...
  10. Can't change game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change game language: I downloaded mass effect through my EA acces account and the language of the game is French and I can't change it in the settings menu. I don't speak French how is this possible and how can I...