I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

Discus and support I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OscarParker, Oct 7, 2019.

1. OscarParker
    OscarParker Guest

is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite?

:)

OscarParker, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi there,

Sorry you're having this issue, is there any chance you received and error?

You can try checking your recording settings maybe, or are you able to record for other games still?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Do you get any kind of an error message or any message at all that pops up when you try to make a clip?
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. Tonio9078 Win User

Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

Hello!

It happens when I try to use the ''Clip that'' option. The record option works very well.

The clips are recorded with just a static image and the sound of the game. I don't know if it happens with other games, I only have played Fortnite on this pc. I try deleting some old clips but doesn't work either.

Thank you
Thema:

1. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc - Similar Threads - cant clip things

2. Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec: Hello, so I like to record clips with the windows DVR and upload them to the Xbox box app, but for some reason if i try and upload a clip that is longer than 8 seconds then the app crashes as soon...
  3. Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr: Hello. when i try to upload a game clip or screen shot ,, i get error message that says we do not recognise the game... I am playing fornite battle royal. same happens when i screen shot from...
  4. Cant upload and share video clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload and share video clips: I'm having trouble with the Xbox app for windows, The issue is that when i try to upload and share a video clip to my friends it says that i cant share it because of privacy settings or previous...
  5. you cant share game clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you cant share game clip: I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says that i can share the game clip, i already looked...
  6. Youtube why cant I upload all my clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube why cant I upload all my clips: Is there a way to upload clips older then a couple months old? The new ones I do make they are not working to be downloaded, how can you guys help me. I would love ! to be able to upload all of my...
  7. My friends cant watch my shared clips to the activity feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends cant watch my shared clips to the activity feed: I made a montage of gta5 using upload studio editing. It shared to my activity feed. I then sent it to my friend by sharing through message. He said it wouldn't load with a broken media symbol...
  8. Cant post game clips from PC unless tags changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant post game clips from PC unless tags changed: Whenever I try to post a game clip I recorded from my PC, it will pop up with a message saying "You Can't share game clips". and says it could be due to privacy issues or past behaviors... none of...
  9. Cant upload game clips but screenshots do upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant upload game clips but screenshots do upload: I dont know what to do pls help 5b8fe6c5-aa5e-4fc5-91ff-79b37a8f1d97
  10. cant watch clips or stream tv shows buffering kinda thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch clips or stream tv shows buffering kinda thing: hey there im having probs with live and watching now tv and twitch.its taking ages to bring anything up like game clips screenshots then when i try streaming tv it just freezes every 10 secs its...