: I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

Discus and support : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems. I deleted his user account but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Esteban_Cabrera, Feb 5, 2021.

1. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems.

I deleted his user account but still can't connect.

It connects and disconnects continuously, not only to play online games but also to download games.

I need help! Please!

:)

Esteban_Cabrera, Feb 5, 2021
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  4. jacobmoshenko Win User

Can't sign in to xbox live

I'm having the same problem. My 360 says that it has a problem contacting to xbox live and it shows that there is a service alert. I checked the website, but it shows that everything is working fine. i can play on xbox one normally but my 360 for some
    reason can t connect to xbox live : \
  5. charLii P Win User

Can not download my account

Yes, not just tried, i have to recover it.

When i start the Xbox 360 Emulator the first step to do is recover my Profile but it does not work.

I can´t get a Connection to Xbox Live even though i am connected with my Xbox One to Xbox Live.
  6. PetrX81 Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.
Thema:

1. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live - Similar Threads - can´t connect 360

2. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  3. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  4. I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously: Previously, if I wanted to join my xbox world on pc, I just had to go to the friends section and my xbox gametag would show up under "Joinable Friends" for some reason now every time I go on my pc...
  5. Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection: I have an Xboxone X and have always connected through a wireless connection, when trying to connect it with a wire and then finding that connection it comes up with this message "You chose a...
  6. Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc: I tired to connect two Xbox one controller per Cabel to my pc. Each controller one mirco-USB cabel (USB-2.0) but only 1 controlller lit up and is connected the other one doesen´t lit up although...
  7. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  8. can´t connect to rocket league servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t connect to rocket league servers: HELP!! i buyed the game, installed it, all fine, but when i try to join a online match i keep getting the message "no servers online, please try again later" but at the same time it shows me in...
  9. Can t remove the Card connected to my account!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can t remove the Card connected to my account!!!: Ok so I ve just bought Xbox Live membership till 26 January 2018. As always for security reasons I delete my card informations from the microsoft account untill now... When I try it says an error...
  10. Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909: Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help...