i can't connect the xbox live.

Discus and support i can't connect the xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i'm from south korea. i have complicated problem. like i said i can't connect the xbox live for update to xbox360. just i did download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 윤식박2, Jul 20, 2019.

1. 윤식박2
    윤식박2 Guest

hello i'm from south korea.

i have complicated problem.

like i said i can't connect the xbox live for update to xbox360.

just i did download the update in usb.

error nb : xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-0070

i read the directions like that : https://support.xbox.com/ko-KR/xbox-360/console/system-update-help#326f7d5133aa4d2c9d07cb84b570790c

i did everything way but i can't..

my internet quality is pretty good.

what's the problem..

if you don't understend my language you have to useing google translate.

( 오랜만에 xbox를 켜서 사용하 했더니 업데이트를 실행하라해서 했는데, 공간이 부족하다하여 포맷을 시켰다.

하지만 오류는 해결되지않았 , xbox live 는 연결되지않았다.

포맷을 했더니 캐릭터나 계 자체도 없어서 만들 했더니 연결도안되 . usb를 이용해서 업데이트를 다운받아 넣으 했더니 압축을 푸는과 에서 처음부터 오류가나 업데이트를 수가없었다.

홈페이지에 나와있는 내용대로 조취를 취했으나 변하는게없었다. )

ps) If you possible please send me a full update for xbox360

:)

윤식박2, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. i can't connect the xbox live. - Similar Threads - can't connect live

2. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.: I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  4. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  5. : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE: : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE I seems that your Xbox one has an static IP adress. Try changing it to use DHCP. Go to: Open the guide by...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: I have not been able to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s for several months now. I try to test my network connection and it says that it can't connect to the interne . I know that my internet...
  7. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  8. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  9. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  10. Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...: Добрый день. При попытке подключиться к многопользовательской игре в Forza Horizon 4, всё время неизменно выскакивает одно и то же окошко с диагностикой сети. Перерыл интернет, перепробовал...