i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties

Discus and support i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have gold on xbox but it keeps telling to purchase gold but i do have it. i cant connect to any parties but i do have a subscription help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w55555555555555, Aug 23, 2014.

1. i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties

i have gold on xbox but it keeps telling to purchase gold but i do have it. i cant connect to any parties but i do have a subscription help

:)

w55555555555555, Aug 23, 2014
  2. Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat not working Error: 0x89231030

I cant connect to any parties on the Xbox app on windows 10. I get this error code: 0x89231030 Please help

Strive Chrono, Aug 23, 2014
  3. Dayzic
    Dayzic Guest
    Xbox Claims i don't have gold.

Yeah I have that same ad. I cant connect to xbox live parties or games.

Dayzic, Aug 23, 2014
  4. i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties

Hey there, w55555555555555! Your account here seems to be showing as not having Gold. That being the case, if you believe you have Gold, you will need to
    contact support. Let them know that you're supposed to have Gold on your account but you're not seeing it. They should get you sorted out. i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 25, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, w55555555555555! Your account here seems to be showing as not having Gold. That being the case, if you believe you have Gold, you will need to
    contact support. Let them know that you're supposed to have Gold on your account but you're not seeing it. They should get you sorted out. :)
  6. SPAWN66681 Win User

can not send messages or accept invites

this connecting problem is bs i cant connect with or join any partys i pay for this damn subscription and i can use it i hope xbox is going to give free months for this
  7. xbeastxDare Win User

Xbox live messed up

You cant connect to party or game invites and you cant see bios and you cannot send messages and xbox said they would update us every 30 minutes and that was at 11 its 1
  8. G o IDz CHILD x Win User

Cant connect to xbox live party(s) ?

The message i receive is ''Cant connect to XBOX LIVE party''
  9. A 0wner Win User

can't send messages or join parties!

Same with me, cant connect to any parties, they say they cant send invites, and there r like 6 of em that r fine
Thema:

1. i cant connect to any xbox 1 parties - Similar Threads - cant connect parties

2. Cant connect to certain player party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to certain player party or game: I cannot connect with a certain friend. We can’t join party or a game yet both of our NATs are open can anyone help? e0c74458-9d0a-4f7c-8fa4-225f0a371b39
  3. Cant Connect to Xbox Party Chats,Disconnects Instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Connect to Xbox Party Chats,Disconnects Instantly: So For The Past 2 Days I Havent Been Able To Party Chat,NAT(Network Address Translation) Is Open But I Still keep Disconnecting,Last Time I Was In A Party Chat Was In A game Of BF1. Halp me...
  4. cant connect with party chat and or private chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect with party chat and or private chat.: ive had other people with this problem. also takes forever to delete friends or add them 000cf65c-5f14-4ee0-a5a8-bf62383c88f7
  5. cant connect to party

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to party: getting message "your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" on my sons account. I have changed privacy settings, checked the NAT but nothing is working HELP...
  6. cant connect to xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live party chat: just moved and only have Hughes-net gen4 available for internet. for some reason i cant use the party chat to talk to my friends online. the only time it works is when i party with my brother...
  7. II cant connect to xbox live party

in XBoX on Consoles
    II cant connect to xbox live party: Hi xbox support i cant connect to xbox live party and its really annoying me what shall i do please can you fix this problem my gamertag is 8c32cebc-e6e6-4841-aedd-033e9461c850
  8. I cant connect to xbox live party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to xbox live party: Hello xbox support its not letting me connect to xbox party ive tried unpluging my xbox 360 ive tried reconnecting to my internet but its not working can you please fix this problem my gamertag is...
  9. Cant connect to xbox live party's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live party's: ok i can not join any of my friends party's that are open unless they send me a invite to the party first being a real inconvenience to me seeing that im a clan leader on few games and i need to...
  10. Can connect to xbox live, but cant join parties or multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live, but cant join parties or multiplayer games: I have no trouble connecting to xbox live, and am able to watch netflix etc...but when i go to play call of duty or minecraft, i cannot play multiplayer. Also I am unable to join xbox live party ....