I can't connect to multiplayer games

Discus and support I can't connect to multiplayer games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Reaganomix, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Reaganomix
    Reaganomix Guest

For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list, I am on Android, and I thought it would go away but it never did. I can still connect to servers but
    I can't join anything else other than realms. It's just friends games. No one that has sent me invites will even go through my phone and when people go to my profile it says I'm not online, even if I am. I've checked privacy settings and I'm not really sure
    what else to do. Can I please have some help?

:)

Reaganomix, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't connect to multiplayer games - Similar Threads - can't connect multiplayer

2. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...
  3. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  4. Can't Finish Multiplayer connection Tests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Finish Multiplayer connection Tests: I have been unable to connect to multiplayer servers for the past couple days now and I am unsure what else to do at this point. At first the problem was having a moderate Nat type and the Upnp...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  6. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game: Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both...
  7. Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...: I renewed my gold membership about 15 minutes ago and I still get "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature." There was no notification that my gold had ran out,...
  8. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  9. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  10. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...