I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

Discus and support I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by linhhhx, Jul 9, 2019.

1. linhhhx
    linhhhx Guest

Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both of our NAT type connections (we are both open), restarting
    our consoles, changing the game settings to 'friends'. You name it I've tried it. It may be a problem on both ends as he cannot join my worlds too, we're both really gutted that we can't play together anymore.

Any solutions? Please help.

:)

linhhhx, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game - Similar Threads - can't connect friend's

2. Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post): So me and my friend are both on Xbox One, were both on the same version of minecraft, and both of our nat types are open. Every single day of the week I try to invite him and he gets "can't...
  3. Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds: I have been trying to play minecraft with a friend. Every time he tries to join either my own or our other friend's world. It loads for a few seconds then says Cannot Connect. We both have the...
  4. I can't connect minecraft on switch to my friend on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect minecraft on switch to my friend on Xbox one: I've been playing Minecraft on the Nintendo switch for a while on my friend's world and he plays on Xbox one. We've had no problems connecting until today. Every time I try to join his world it...
  5. Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As of today, I am unable to connect to a friend of mine in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I have never had this issue before. There are 4 other people in, that have joined through the Xbox app...
  6. Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition): Hello I've got a problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition. When i invite a friend to play, he can join and play. But if i want to invite another friend, then, he try to join, and got the message...
  7. Can't Connect To My Friend's World In Minecarft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect To My Friend's World In Minecarft Windows 10 Edition: I just wanted to play with my friend , she created a new world , she even tried to invite me, it didn't help either. [img] 257ec339-2125-485a-bd6d-0a15afe5c5cb
  8. State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop): Hi, we can't connect each other, when he call me show the error code 1.006. 6830b730-eaed-416f-b73b-6d6d400e2d14
  9. I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?: I've been trying to play some games on the Windows Store with a friend and every time I invite him or he invites me, it fails to join the game. I thought it was the specific game having issues, so...
  10. Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games: So me and my friend both have this issue where we can't connect to party chat or certain games like GTA V. Both of our NAT types are open and we can connect fine to our other friends. I've been...