I can't connect to my Xbox account

Discus and support I can't connect to my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey ! I'm trying to play on a realm with my friend but I have this message : " You cannot play online multiplayer because of how yout Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PierreHamonic, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I can't connect to my Xbox account

Hey !

I'm trying to play on a realm with my friend but I have this message : " You cannot play online multiplayer because of how yout Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings "

So I tried to connect to this page, but it always redirects me to this one :

https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I don't have a family group, so I think I don't have a child account...

I just want to acces to my xbox settings, what should I do ?

:)

PierreHamonic, Feb 14, 2020
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

If you are a minor and your account reflects that you could still have some restrictions in place
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

To change privacy and safety settings for your account
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
    To change privacy and safety settings for a child’s account
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Account, select Family settings > Manage family members.
    4. Select the child whose settings you want to update.
    5. Select Privacy & online safety, then choose default settings, or customize by selecting View details & customize.
  4. mareledanut Win User

You cannot change your own age from your account, if you have a child account changes can be made only by the account that manages it.
  5. PierreHamonic Win User

I tried to change my age, but it still doesn't work

Thank for your help :)
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I can't connect with my account

Hey all,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Let's have you first power cycle your console if you haven't already. The next step would be to reset your router/modem—you will need
    to unplug the power cable for that, wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.

Please let us know how it goes and if you still need help! Hopefully that resolves your issue.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
Thema:

1. I can't connect to my Xbox account - Similar Threads - can't connect account

2. Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360: Hi, I can't connect my Xbox live account (from my Microsoft account) on my XBOX 360. When I try, all the connection processus works fine, but the screen stay stuck in the "Remember password"...
  3. I can't connect my account to Minecraft (latest edition)! :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my account to Minecraft (latest edition)! :/: I am sorry. But Minecraft doesn't want to connect to my account on the PS4. What should I do? Please answer this as fast as you can! 711a8eee-dfde-4a64-97f3-75541b7d4522
  4. No puedo conectar mi cuenta[I can't connect my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo conectar mi cuenta[I can't connect my account]: Quiero conectar mi cuenta de xbox a EpicGames pero me dice que no puedo vincularla porque otra cuenta ya la esta usando, ¿como podría quitar esa cuenta que no es mía para poder conectarme a la...
  5. I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT): So after the crossplay has came out I tried connecting my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the first time (PS4) but for some reason its telling me it was already connected to another account and...
  6. Nao consiguo conectar a minha conta[Translation-I can't connect my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consiguo conectar a minha conta[Translation-I can't connect my account]: No minecraft de ps4 quando tento conectar a conta da microsoft eles falam que a conta ja esta sendo usada e pedem para eu conectar a minha conta antiga que eu exclui [Translation-In minecraft ps4...
  7. Can't connect my Xbox account to anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect my Xbox account to anything: Hi, Since a while I've been having issues linking my Xbox gamertag to other gaming clients, such as Origin, the Epic Games Launcher and the Rockstar Games Social Club. Since this is happening...
  8. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  9. Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft: I am trying to sign in to my son's Microsoft account in the minecraft app on his android tablet. It accepts his username and password fine but when it goes back to minecraft it says connecting......
  10. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...