I can't connect to server!!!!

Discus and support I can't connect to server!!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't connect to server Xbox Live on PC (OC Windows 10). [img] Help Please!!! 99979ff7-74aa-4c7e-b45f-18c8b0258b54 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnyGordeev, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JohnyGordeev
    JohnyGordeev Guest

I can't connect to server Xbox Live on PC (OC Windows 10).

I can't connect to server!!!! [​IMG]

Help Please!!!

:)

JohnyGordeev, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't connect to server!!!! - Similar Threads - can't connect server

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server: Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done: 1. I used my pc and my andriod device to...
  3. Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?: Split from this thread. Im trying to get call of duty 3 to play online and can’t while all other game games is going online 73a55e62-cec5-4111-b1e1-2d0194fb6108
  4. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Hey guys I have been having trouble trying to log onto Ark Survival Evolved servers on my PC (Windows 10). The updates pop up and it says the servers are Healthy but i cant find a single...
  5. I can't connect to any game servers except Fallout 76?..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to any game servers except Fallout 76?..: I have recently downloaded Black ops 4 and several other games but for some reason i cannot connect to any other games servers except Fallout 76's. Can anyone help? I was able to play any game a...
  6. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers or Connect to Any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers or Connect to Any: Hey guys I have been having trouble trying to log onto Ark Survival Evolved servers on my PC (Windows 10). The updates pop up and it says the servers are Healthy but i cant find a single...
  7. Can't connect to ea servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to ea servers: I'm having trouble connecting to the ea servers on fifa 18 on Xbox one.. The screen just stops on the " connecting to ea servers" screen. My Xbox live subscription has been paid, although when I...
  8. Can't Connect to Game Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Game Servers: I had this problem when I first got my Xbox one X back in June. Offline games work fine. I can connect to xbox live just fine. But when I launch a game that has to connect to a server it crashes...
  9. Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT: So its been 4 entire days I'am trying to fix my NAT in the xbox on win 10 just to play 1 online game with friends and it's automatically set to strict but I'cant connect or speak with friends...
  10. Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?: I bought an Xbox One S about a week ago just to play Call of Duty with my friends. However, I am unable to do so because my xbox will not connect to Call of Duty servers. My Xbox has no problems...