I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox

Discus and support I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I don't know if anyone else has Xfinity as their wifi and you have the Xfinity app and your wifi got shut off on your Xbox through the app well I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonMarzano, Jul 22, 2022.

1. I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox

So I don't know if anyone else has Xfinity as their wifi and you have the Xfinity app and your wifi got shut off on your Xbox through the app well I had to factory reset because I had the black screen of death and the wifi was shut off and I'm trying to set up my Xbox and it is saying it is paused when clearly it isn't on the app can someone help?

:)

BrandonMarzano, Jul 22, 2022
  2. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Why am I unable to access live?

I'm having the same problem. It works fine on my Xbox one but not my 360. Can't log in, can't connect to wifi, and it keeps saying it's my wifi, but it's connected and fine. They need to fix this
  3. thomgamer2004 Win User

xbox one randomly disconnects from xbox live

i did that and it can't connect with my wifi anymore.

i already reseted my modem twice and resetted my xbox twice.

on my other devices my wifi works fine
  4. XxSavagedJLJPxX Win User

I can't connect to my WiFi

Any news on this Predicament?
  5. {Parity} Win User

I can't connect to my wifi

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Let us know. Good Luck!!
  6. onyxishere Win User

I can't connect to my WiFi

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. That should solve the issue for you.
Thema:

I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox

1. I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox - Similar Threads - can't connect wifi

2. Can't connect xbox 360 to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect xbox 360 to wifi: Hi, I bought an xbox 360 second hand and have been unable to connect it to my wifi. I have tried using both wireless and wired connections. When I turn the xbox on, I get the message "Your...
  3. Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.: My Xbox 360 S had been connected to CenturyLink just a while back. We have a new internet and I just now decided to switch it. Spectrum is the new one, and the wireless network doesn't work....
  4. Series X can't/won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X can't/won't connect to wifi: I bought a Series X three weeks ago. For the first two weeks I could connect to my wifi without any issues. Now, and for the last three days, the Xbox either cannot see any wifi networks or, on...
  5. Can't connect to Wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to Wifi: Can't connect to Wifi We highly recommend checking this link Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support to troubleshoot your issue. 2496115b-fac4-43df-b35d-c16b816a0f8a
  6. Xbox One Not Connecting To Wifi, Then I Reset It And I Now Can't Use My Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Not Connecting To Wifi, Then I Reset It And I Now Can't Use My Console: so i was playing a game of r6 when all of a sudden i randomly got kicked out saying ive lost connection to xbox live. So i go to settings and try re-connect to the wifi but im not able to because...
  7. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  8. Xbox one s can't connect to wifi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s can't connect to wifi: Wen i try to conect to wififi i receive the following mesage: El dns no puede resolver los nombres de los servidores xbox Help please¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 9a93c1a7-4f19-487e-8548-66647a949833
  9. For everyone saying that I need to update. I get this code. I can't connect to WiFi either.

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone saying that I need to update. I get this code. I can't connect to WiFi either.: [IMG] submitted by /u/O_G_P_I_N_K_ [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi: I've had an Xbox One X for awhile now. It worked fine for awhile, but a persistent issue appeared when the console began to randomly disconnect from the Wifi for about 5 seconds at a time every 20...