I can't connect to xbox live.

Discus and support I can't connect to xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime when I do the xbox live connection test there is a error status report when i press y. Everything is connected but i dont know why the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slymee97, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Slymee97
    Slymee97 Guest

Everytime when I do the xbox live connection test there is a error status report when i press y. Everything is connected but i dont know why the xbox live doesn't work for me.

:)

Slymee97, Feb 15, 2014
  2. SweepingAce
    SweepingAce Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live!

I am having trouble connecting as well, but my situation is a bit different. My cable Internet connection had been dropping 8 - 10 times a day. So we swapped out the cable modem, no more dropping, but now my 360 won't connect to the internet.

Specs:

Cisco / Linksys WRT120 Wireless N router

Cisco SPC 3010 Cable modem

Charter Internet - 15Meg package

The only thing changed was the cable modem.

Things tried: Everything on the Xbox 360 support help, reset router to factory defaults and reconfigured, Manual and automatic setting for both IP and DNS settings.

The 360 will connect to the network and all computers on the network, it will run the Xbox live test, connect to the network then fail when attempting to connect to the Internet.

I even had Charter come test the modem. They found spikes in the signal to the modem, and they fixed that, but no luck changing my no connect issue.

HELP!!!!

SweepingAce, Feb 15, 2014
  3. snipingdawg8
    snipingdawg8 Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live!

i got banned from xbox live because my friend secretly modded behind my back help my account banned is 8

snipingdawg8, Feb 15, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there slymee!

When you press "Y" on your controller, after the connection test to LIVE, do you see an error code, or an error message, related to your NAT?

Please read:
    START HERE! And post back in full detail, (the bits in bold) so that we can get a better understanding of your situation. Also, include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, Feb 15, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't connect to xbox live. - Similar Threads - can't connect live

2. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  3. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...
  4. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  5. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  7. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  8. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...