I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ)

Discus and support I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; im unable to delete an incorrect address from my address book. the delete and edit buttons are unclickable and say the address is linked with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Dan Stojkovic, Feb 20, 2021.

1. I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ)

im unable to delete an incorrect address from my address book. the delete and edit buttons are unclickable and say the address is linked with a subscription. i have NO subscriptions so i dont know why it is saying i do. im trying to change my xbox live gamertag and need to pay for the tax but when i use a debit/credit card it locks on united states (i live in the UK) and im unable to change it. when i use pay pal and click buy it doesnt work either and says that the region is wrong or something. it is incredibly fusturating so can somebody please help. i saw a post with someone having the same problem but the mods ignored it and there was no answers. the thread is now locked. PLEASE. PLEASE somebody help i cant get it to work.

EDIT: i made a new address and it instantly said i have a subscription with it even though i literally just made it. i am now unable to delete it.

:)

Dan Stojkovic, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are you trying to change your gamertag from the website or console?

As far as the subscription issue. What subscription does it say you have?
  3. Dan Stojkovic Win User

i know your probably busy but can you please respond soon.
  4. Dan Stojkovic Win User

im using the website. it doesnt specify what subscription i have. i checked services and subscriptions on the microsoft website but there was nothing there so im unsure why it says i have a subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

On the very bottom left hand corner of the website, change the region to yours. The site has been known to automatically direct to the US version of the site.

If that doesn't fix it, make sure your address is correct at http://account.microsoft.com
  6. skylaar Win User

Can anyone help me fix billing address bug

You can login to Microsoft.com and then click on your name/icon in the upper left and go to My Microsoft Account. There is a Payment and Billing dropdown at the top of the screen and in that dropdown is Address Book. This will list the addresses associated
    with your account. I am trying to recall now but I think I had to setup a payment option with my new address before I could delete my old address in the book.
Thema:

1. I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ) - Similar Threads - cant delete addresses

2. Cant delete game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete game data: I cant delete all my game data for fallout 76 new vegas. When i go into my settings it only lets me delete the saves on the console. It doesn't give me the option to delete everywhere. So how do i...
  3. I cant delete files from failed download.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant delete files from failed download.: I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to...
  4. Cant delete group message on app help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete group message on app help: I tried deleting a group message on the app. It says,"something went wrong cant leave chat" I tried deleting app that didnt work I did the sign out sign back in that didn't work. I tried deleting...
  5. cant delete things while offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant delete things while offline: I dont have internet right now and it says I need internet to delete things so I connect it to my hot spot then an error happenes 1bafa7c5-be50-4ae5-86e6-cde7b6cc8f28
  6. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  7. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  8. HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.: guys please help me i deletd minecraft on my ipad because i couldnt see my friends and now it says i have to pay again pls help im sure that you dont have to pay again...
  9. Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions: Hi, I currently seem to have an issue with leftover install files whilst using the Xbox (Beta) App. I have a 70GB file named 1E66A3E7-2F7B-461C-9F46-3EE0AEC64B8C within the MSIXVC folder that I...
  10. cant delete messages on xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant delete messages on xbox one x: Ive tried to delete all my messages multiple times but nothing happens. The same on Android app. Deleting Cache, no result. (Holding Power Button 10 sec.) Hard resetting the xbox, no result....