I cant delete files from failed download.

Discus and support I cant delete files from failed download. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EfeDikdaş1, Sep 19, 2020.

1. EfeDikdaş1
    EfeDikdaş1 Guest

I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to find Forza in my download order. I tried to download again
    but total of 72gb of files are downloaded in pc and i cant seemed to delete them for some reason. When i try to download it again the whole process starts allover and my previous download files still exist. How can i delete this existing files so i can download
    it again?

:)

EfeDikdaş1, Sep 19, 2020
  2. HooneyRuns13 Win User

Saints Row IV download

Okay I'll try that if the download fails this time. But should I delete the corrupted files before or after I try the power cycling?
  3. dreauxman Win User

i cant download assassins creed 2

Cleared cache, reset console, deleted partial download, twice. Always gets to 16% then fails. I've filed for a refund.
  4. SuSuDio 7BST Win User

Download restarts after 80%, correct region etc.

Tried that first didnt work, searching around after a 5th failed attempt deleting marketplace data, clearing cache and deleting the old downloaded files with a reset of the 360 and router worked.
  5. Oylmpian151 Win User

FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

It worked for me! I had to delete all files... I had one app file and two "save game" files... just deleting the app file failed to help the problem...
  6. Anonymous1941 Win User

I can't download a game that I have BOUGHT

The only thing I haven't tried was to delete my profile. But the strange thing is that small games I can download without any problem. Just this huge file (5G) is failing.
Thema:

1. I cant delete files from failed download. - Similar Threads - cant delete files

2. Cant delete group message on app help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete group message on app help: I tried deleting a group message on the app. It says,"something went wrong cant leave chat" I tried deleting app that didnt work I did the sign out sign back in that didn't work. I tried deleting...
  3. cant delete things while offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant delete things while offline: I dont have internet right now and it says I need internet to delete things so I connect it to my hot spot then an error happenes 1bafa7c5-be50-4ae5-86e6-cde7b6cc8f28
  4. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  5. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  6. HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.: guys please help me i deletd minecraft on my ipad because i couldnt see my friends and now it says i have to pay again pls help im sure that you dont have to pay again...
  7. Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions: Hi, I currently seem to have an issue with leftover install files whilst using the Xbox (Beta) App. I have a 70GB file named 1E66A3E7-2F7B-461C-9F46-3EE0AEC64B8C within the MSIXVC folder that I...
  8. cant delete messages on xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant delete messages on xbox one x: Ive tried to delete all my messages multiple times but nothing happens. The same on Android app. Deleting Cache, no result. (Holding Power Button 10 sec.) Hard resetting the xbox, no result....
  9. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  10. All Files/achievements Deleted and Cant Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Files/achievements Deleted and Cant Update: Prompted to system update but everything on the console is gone. We have checked the storage but there was nothing there. If we try to update, it wont let us due to it saying that we need more...