I can’t do group finder posts

Discus and support I can’t do group finder posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello since I got my new serie X in February i cant create groups finder posts its telling me a problem occurred during the creation of your xbox group... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreezeyMarquis, May 3, 2021.

1. I can’t do group finder posts

Hello since I got my new serie X in February i cant create groups finder posts its telling me a problem occurred during the creation of your xbox group search. Can someone help me please

:)

FreezeyMarquis, May 3, 2021
  2. APOCACIDE Win User

what did I miss?

Did you do all fighters/mages quests? Did you do all group gropes? Its hard to get a group i think the finder is broken
  3. xR3AVEz Win User

SRAW? OH YEAH!

I do love painting vehicles with the range finder/soflam.
  4. �� Pirate�� Win User

I can’t do or join a group research post

It’s not that, I never create a group research post cause every time I want to create one it shows me an error
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

I can’t do or join a group research post

some services have been currently disabled due to so many people being at home and online this could be why. not saying it is why but its possible. also the person you mean it may be that they need to power cycle their console to get notifications(maybe)
    sometimes it needs a good refresh after long periods of being on.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Group post

It is an issue for everybody at the moment.
Thema:

I can’t do group finder posts

1. I can’t do group finder posts - Similar Threads - can’t group finder

2. I can’t do group search

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t do group search: I cant do group searchs on any games, it always say that an error happened 3eeae7e6-2c2b-4982-9484-2c7cc9d74e5f
  3. Can’t make group post or join a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make group post or join a group post: Need help so i can make group post cause i cant and also cant join one 3cb9a015-b3e9-4e2b-aef7-9242f6bf8c66
  4. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  5. Can’t delete looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete looking for group post: I made one just to test things and to give away an item from the game, and when i wanted to get rid of it, cancel post did nothing. it just did the animation when you click something. it still...
  6. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t post looking for group posts: I’ve been trying for a while to get this fixed but for some reason i can’t put up group posts. A couple months ago i was on call with xbox support trying to fix it and i’ve done everything like...
  8. I can’t do or join a group research post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t do or join a group research post: When I want to join a group research post the person doesn’t recieve de notification and when I want to create one, it says « Sorry an error as arrive during the post ». Can someone help me...
  9. I can’t post a Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t post a Looking for Group: I have tried literally everything. I was on a live call for an hour and found no solutions. I was on live chat for another hour on top of that. Im out of options and trying to find anyone with an...
  10. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390