I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

Discus and support I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aruddy1234, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Aruddy1234
    Aruddy1234 Guest

Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live.

I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars)

When I tried to start the game however, a screen popped up saying i needed to “download a profile.” When I entered my email to to make the download, it led me to the password screen.

When I entered my password, however, it said that I didnt have the “right credentials” so I couldnt play the game. I tried the password for the xbox one and for my microsoft account, but nothing seemed to work. I dont have an xbox 360, so i don’t have an profile
    for that. I’m not sure what to do. I just want to play the xbox 360 game.

:)

Aruddy1234, Jun 18, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Couple things could be causing this.

1. The 360s including the emulators on the Ones do not like passwords longer than 16 characters if your password is longer than 16 characters make it something less.

2. The 360s do including the emulators on the Ones do not play well with two step verification if you have this turned on either turn it off or use your app password for the password.

Let us know if either of these worked for you.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would turn off TSV on the website. When you sign in there it would be under the security options.

The app password is more the MS authenticator app that you would download onto your phone and it will send a code to that app that you would put in or I believe it will show the code on the xbox screen and then you can just hit a button on the app to approve
    the authentication.
  4. Aruddy1234 Win User

About the second solution: do i turn off Two Step Verification on the Xbox one itself, or the Microsoft Website? The same question goes for making an app password.

Thanks for your patience.
  5. DETOXED Win User

Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

I’m no help because I can’t get game pass to download the app at all and yes I’ve done all recommended steps.
  6. Chilli4023 Win User

xbox game pass sharing t family members

Thanks Smwutches

The Microsoft FAQ page for Game Pass says "If you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription and have designated your home Xbox, you’ll automatically share your subscription with any profile signed in on that
    console."

I assumed that meant other profiles on the xbox could use my game pass subscription to download games, not just play the games I downloaded, even if my profile is logged out.
Thema:

1. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game - Similar Threads - can’t “download gamer

2. I can’t download xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download xbox insider app: I downloaded again Minecraft for Windows 10 (it’s redeemed) and it’s in beta version 1.16.20 or something and I searched how to get out of that and I can’t access to the Xbox insider hub cause I’m...
  3. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Download Free Games with Gold: My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with...
  4. My Xbox 360 can’t download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 can’t download a game: I need help please! My xbox 360 gives me an error message whenever i try to download minecraft story mode season 2 episodes. The message goes like this, ”sorry there’s a problem buying or...
  5. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  6. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  7. Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs: Hi, ive had my account for 10+ years, and when i had a 360 i bought map packs for all the CODs like WAW and BO 1&2, but trying to find it on my purchase history and its all gone. I cant redownload...
  8. Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.: When I try to download one of the free RTX maps in game, I click download, it sits there for 5 seconds as if it’s going to start downloading, then the download button pops back up. I can’t get it...
  9. Can’t re-download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t re-download a game: Hello was trying to get some help. I wanted to re-download Mortal Kombat 11. I had purchased the game a ehile back when it first came out. I deleted a while back to reserve space. Now i want to...
  10. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this: Please help submitted by /u/demonkiller317 [link] [comments]