I cant download anything from xbox

Discus and support I cant download anything from xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant download any game from xbox game pass because i got error every time i dont know why, Notification said i need to download update KB5004476 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dzikos, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Dzikos
    Dzikos Guest

I cant download any game from xbox game pass because i got error every time i dont know why, Notification said i need to download update KB5004476 but I already have it

:)

Dzikos, Aug 31, 2021
  2. pyroboy2290 Win User

I cant download anything

Having the same problem here
  3. Miss Portia Win User

I cant download anything

RapidAttackX03, in order to accomplish this, you'll need to contact our Phone Support team. They will verify that you are the primary account on the console, then reset it for you. You can find their contact information here: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Tecardo Win User

I cant download anything

System Settings - Storage - Hard Drive. Hit the Y Button and choose Format. It will ask you for the Xbox Serial Number. Enter the Serial Number and then confirm the action. Your Serial Number can be found under System Settings - Console Settings - System
    Info or on the backside of the xbox.

This will delete all from your hard drive!
  5. HassanB Win User

i cant download anything

Hello,

Please visit this page here and take a look at your account balance, does it show up in points or currency (this cannot
    be undone
    )?

If the balance is showing as currency then it means the following:

You're either on the Xbox Beta Dashboard (you have the "Beta" channel bar on your dashboard), OR you've downloaded your profile onto a console
    that has the beta update and it's converted your points to currency.
    You will only be able to purchase content from that console
    that you downloaded your profile to that has the beta for the time being

Microsoft Points retiring FAQ located here. If you have the Xbox Beta Dashboard then you
    should be able to access the beta forums located here.

Please Note: You can only gain access to the beta forums if you have the "beta" channel on your Xbox 360 Dashboard. Only the person who ran the beta registration application will
    have access to the forums using their gamertag. No other gamertags will be able to access the forums. Since beta registration is now closed, it's not possible to get another
    console into the beta so you'd need to wait until the beta is released to the public later this year (Fall 2013) to make any purchases, or visit anyone's house you know of that also has this beta update to make purchases on their console for the time being.
  6. Skilled Level Win User

i cant download anything

mine reference number 1212760557.
Thema:

1. I cant download anything from xbox - Similar Threads - cant download anything

2. Cant download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything: [img] I have been trying for hours now to download games and sometimes it will download a part of the game but it won't complete it, it either says installation stopped or it doesn't say anything,...
  3. Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download anything on new Edge browser?: Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to change my Minecraft skin on XSX. submitted by...
  4. Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc): Hello, I have trouble installing anything from xbox game pass(pc) I own Game pass ultimate and I can't install anything. I click on the Install button but nothing happens. I tried to find some...
  5. I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass: I have tried mature, teen and E rated games and nothing will download other than sea of theives. On the microsoft store nothing will happen after clicking install and selecting the drive I want...
  6. Why cant I download anything?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download anything?: whenever i try to download a game it pops up with the usual download screen but it doesn't have any available drives to do it. How do i fix this? ive tried many things and i cant seem to find an...
  7. Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else: Last year I bought forza horizon 4 on microsoft store and I was super happy with it. I could play it no probmel for a couple of months and it was very fun. However after a couple of months my...
  8. Cant download anything in xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything in xbox one x: My xbox one x faced a problem 1 day back. Then i did a offline update. After that i cannot download anything in my consol. It stop automatically. My internet connection is pretty fast. Xbox is...
  9. Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything: I just got the pc game pass, it says i have it, and its for 3 months, however if i goto the list of all pc games and click on one, it tries to make me pay for it rather than just install and im...
  10. i cant download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything from the microsoft store: I cant actually download anything from the Microsoft store [img] 40b27538-f686-4b33-8bda-ea7fe21c2749