I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

Discus and support I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Franklin, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Franklin
    Franklin Guest

Hi,

I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game, it says "Not Available"

I don't know if those games are available just for the "Ultimate Pass" or config problems. BTW I'm using the Xbox Game App and my account is loggin.

PC SPECS:

RTX2080 OC ASUS STRIX

I5 9600K

16GB RAM 3200

MoBO Z390E Asus

M.2 970Pro

Seasonic Titanium 1000W

Windows V. 20H0 SO. 19042.804

I'll appreciate any help, thank you!

:)

Franklin, Mar 17, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

What are your specs ?.with pc its not simple as downloading a game.since you have system requirements
  3. Franklin AlejandroPa Win User

Hi, I'm in Xbox App and still I can't download those both games and the subscription is active. I don't know what else to do.
  4. reforc3 Win User

Hi,

Please make sure that you are trying to download the game through the Xbox app on your Windows device and/or make sure that your subscription is still active. (cause if you are trying to do it by the Microsoft Store, probably you are reaching the Xbox version
    of those games).

I went right now through the app, recently added games, Control, Download, and it was added to the queue list without issues.

Either way, I leave you here the direct link for the PC versions:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/doom-eternal-standard-edition-pc/9pk09bl31fk1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/Control-Standard-Edition/9PL1J8PJKH29
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
  6. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

Doom Eternal download from store

Doom Eternal on the Microsoft Store is for Xbox One. The PC version is sold digitally directly by Bethesda (Bethesda.net) and on Steam.
Thema:

1. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC) - Similar Threads - can't download Control

2. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't...
  3. Charged for games but can't download them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for games but can't download them: I tried to buy Oblivion, all the DLC for it, and Knights of the Old Republic on Series S. It said there was an error (I didn't get the error number) but when I checked my bank account I was...
  4. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  5. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  7. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal: I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the...
  8. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  9. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...
  10. Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10: Hello! I'm trying to download software for my new Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows. I go to run the download wizard, then it comes up with an error telling me to use the CD ROM, but my...