I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

Discus and support I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Franklin, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Franklin
    Franklin Guest

I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the Pass Ultimate?

Thanks

:)

Franklin, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

What are your specs ?.with pc its not simple as downloading a game.since you have system requirements
  3. Franklin AlejandroPa Win User

Hi, I'm in Xbox App and still I can't download those both games and the subscription is active. I don't know what else to do.
  4. reforc3 Win User

Hi,

Please make sure that you are trying to download the game through the Xbox app on your Windows device and/or make sure that your subscription is still active. (cause if you are trying to do it by the Microsoft Store, probably you are reaching the Xbox version
    of those games).

I went right now through the app, recently added games, Control, Download, and it was added to the queue list without issues.

Either way, I leave you here the direct link for the PC versions:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/doom-eternal-standard-edition-pc/9pk09bl31fk1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/Control-Standard-Edition/9PL1J8PJKH29
  5. YoLo_ Win User

Hardest game you ever played?

Doom Eternal on highest difficult hahaha damn i hit the controller agains my wall
  6. iNKDiBrizzi15 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

I think Doom eternal might be mine for 2020, it look so dope i can't wait!
Thema:

1. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal - Similar Threads - can't download Control

2. Can't download my account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my account on Xbox 360: Hi, so my roommate got himself an Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox One. I gave him my account to download so he could download some of the games I had so he could have something to play. After that,...
  3. xbox 360 can't download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 can't download profile: So i deleted my profile then tried to download the profile again. The download gets about 10% done and gives me an error every time: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're...
  4. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  7. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  8. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  9. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...
  10. Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10: Hello! I'm trying to download software for my new Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows. I go to run the download wizard, then it comes up with an error telling me to use the CD ROM, but my...