I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts

Discus and support I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have several problem in downloading git from forza motorsport 5. When i select a gift, on the screen appear that an error occured in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mascippe, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Mascippe
    Mascippe Guest

Hello, i have several problem in downloading git from forza motorsport 5. When i select a gift, on the screen appear that an error occured in the translation and the game tells me to try again later, when the problem will be probably fixed. But now is one
    month that i am trying. Any solutions?? thank you

:)

Mascippe, Jun 4, 2014
  2. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 4, 2014
  3. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version

Is the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version available for download??

VoodooGTS, Jun 4, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't download forza motorsport 5 gifts - Similar Threads - can't download forza

2. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  3. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls: Hello! I have a problem With the privacy settings. It says it something wrong With the way my account is setup, it says i have og change the privacy and internet Security on Xbox.com but when I...
  5. Can't download Forza hub app again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza hub app again?: I kept getting the "you must be the owner to use this" message when I tried to access it. So, I deleted it & it was removed from ready to install. Completely disappeared. I've tried to download it...
  6. Can't download Forza Horizon 3. Error always at 36MB downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 3. Error always at 36MB downloaded: Hello! I reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday. I downloaded all updates and updated all drivers. I wanted to download my Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store but after 15-25 seconds after starting...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion: HI, I hope someone can help. I have the digital download version of Forza Horizon 3, and recently bought the Expansion Pass when it was in the Deals with Gold offers. I downloaded Blizzard...
  8. Can't Download Forza Horizon 3 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 3 on PC: I'm having a domino of problems installing this game on my computer. After an hour of figuring out how to download the game on my windows 10, xbox app seems to be eating my RAM when I try to...
  9. Can't Download Forza Horizon 3 on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 3 on my PC.: So I purchased the game through the store app, and when I try to download it it says "Available only as part of a bundle." I tried restarting my PC, and that didn't work. I do not own an Xbox...
  10. Can't Download Forza 6: Apex but I have the hardware requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Forza 6: Apex but I have the hardware requirements: I downloaded the anniversary update. When I run dxdiag it says I have DirectX 12 and when I use dxdiag to check my graphics card memory it comes out to be approx 4063 mb. Which is just under 4 gb....