I cant download from Game pass on my pc

Discus and support I cant download from Game pass on my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to install anygame of the store it instantly appears an error pop up telling me about i should actívate Windows defender, when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZeinoTh ASC, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ZeinoTh ASC
    ZeinoTh ASC Guest

When i try to install anygame of the store it instantly appears an error pop up telling me about i should actívate Windows defender, when i try to actívate Windows defender it says "Acces denied" (it is obvious for me to say that i have administrator permission)
    so i dont know what to do as i tried so many things to fix it without succes.

:)

ZeinoTh ASC, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Zeino,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with downloading an app on your Windows 10. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Dexter99zz Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I have the same problem, cant download a bunch of pc games, there is only one game pass, I have the ultimate that includes everything this should work
  5. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    Hello Brad,

Thank you so much!
  6. 16276623-335b-4afe-b Win User

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.
Thema:

1. I cant download from Game pass on my pc - Similar Threads - cant download Game

2. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  3. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  4. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...
  5. Cant download my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my game: I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took...
  6. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  7. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant start newly downloaded and installed games: Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code:...
  8. Cant download games properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download games properly: Xbox one S downloads too slow, after starting, download speed gradually comes down until it reaches 0, then the download stops ae00cf25-e53e-40af-a055-729d3573cfff
  9. Cant download games with Xbox Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games with Xbox Game pass: Hello, I searched in French and I found nothing impossible to contat a support I buy Xbox Game pass PC but cant download games (Metro Exodus, Football Manager 2019 and more)...
  10. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...