I cant download halo 3

Discus and support I cant download halo 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My problem is every time I try to download halo 3 it will fully download then it will say cant download halo 3. I have gotten halo 3 before but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDerpyCoyote, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I cant download halo 3

My problem is every time I try to download halo 3 it will fully download then it will say cant download halo 3. I have gotten halo 3 before but now I cant get it back

:)

TheDerpyCoyote, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Xbox free with gold, Halo 3 region locked...

I live in the us and bought from the us and I still cant download halo 3

Fatal Magikarps, Jun 18, 2014
  3. XBOX360 Arcade System Hard Drive Failure D:

well i formatted my drive and all of my saves are still there witch is weird but ok then everything works ok then i download halo 3 then my xbox freezes then it says cant download halo 3 then turns off then 1 red ring turns on bit i can send an pic of what
    i am on right now

never mind i cant add a pic

AFRO NINJA 3579, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I cant download halo 3

Does your account region match your physical location? That's usually the sign of a region issue.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Fatal Magikarps Win User

Xbox free with gold, Halo 3 region locked...

I live in the us and bought from the us and I still cant download halo 3
  6. Smwutches Win User

I cant download halo 3

Does your account region match your physical location? That's usually the sign of a region issue.
  7. AFRO NINJA 3579 Win User

XBOX360 Arcade System Hard Drive Failure D:

well i formatted my drive and all of my saves are still there witch is weird but ok then everything works ok then i download halo 3 then my xbox freezes then it says cant download halo 3 then turns off then 1 red ring turns on bit i can send an pic of what
    i am on right now

never mind i cant add a pic
  8. LowlyBEERczar Win User

Can't download Halo 3

I have the same problem, i can confirm the download and it goes to my pending downloads and just says cant download halo 3, I have never had a problem before, WHAT IS UP??????????????
  9. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Halo Escalation comic teases Halo 5 plot details

Cant wait in till Halo 5.Every one said Halo 4 suck but I love it along with reach and Halo 3.
Thema:

I cant download halo 3

1. I cant download halo 3 - Similar Threads - cant download halo

2. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  3. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...
  4. Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded: Hi I recently purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition but have not received my code to download Halo Wars The Definitive Edition yet. 52f95732-772d-4940-86b6-5e2054449e32
  5. Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded: Hi i am not sure where to post this, but well i am here now if not the right section it can be moved to the right one. Well i have had nothing but issues with just getting this game to work,...
  6. Cant download halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach: I have halo reach downloaded to my xbox 360 but it doesn't pop up anywhere on my ready to install list. is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix this?...
  7. Cant download Halo Reach free demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Halo Reach free demo: I have an xbox live account and it's not letting me download the demo 19e133fa-7825-47c3-a07f-de674caf9c82
  8. OMG THE HALO 5 BATA IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh wait i cant download it)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OMG THE HALO 5 BATA IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh wait i cant download it): so i get halo mcc on day on, and i post a videos on here about how crapy the MP is so. so u guys know i got the game. so i learn i dont need the disc to play the bata. Photo by Raymond Taylor so...
  9. Cant download halo: mcc update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo: mcc update: So I decided today that I would have a go at halo. I put the disc in the console loaded the game up and got prompted to download an update. So far its got to about 47% but it keeps stopping and...
  10. i cant download halo reach =(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download halo reach =(: well, im a gold member, and ive been trying to download halo reach for over a week now , everytime i downloaded it say the game its corrupted =(. ive downloaded 4 times in differents hard drive...