I can't download my games (xbox game pass pc)

Discus and support I can't download my games (xbox game pass pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I trying to download games its stucks on 9mb. How can i fix this? 70f6291c-918e-4735-bf72-0afe06f42358 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slap Man, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM.

1. Slap Man
    Slap Man Guest

When I trying to download games its stucks on 9mb. How can i fix this?

:)

2. WPAK Win User

Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

Web translation:

Hello there,

I thought that I could play the games on the list with Game Pass PC for free for a monthly fee.
    Football Manager says it's free with 2019 Game Pass, but the Download Button doesn't appear.

In the games list with Game Pass Free * Writers Download button does not come, Game Pass Included * Writers Download button only comes out.
    I knew that all games in Game Pass are free but I can't install them on my PC?

Will I not be able to play Football Manager 2019 with Game Pass on my PC?
    or other games that write for free? can I only play Include *?

Response:

Hi there,

all games that are part of the Game Pass PC Library should be available for you to play if you have a game pass PC subscriptions.

Keep in mind that not all games might be available in all countries.

To be able to see the current library see this link:
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games?=pcgames

also try this one:
    https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass-voor-pc-beta/cfq7ttc0kgq8?activetab=pivot:gamesanddealstab
    Be sure to check that the country in bottom corner matches your region.

Also keep in mind that the PC may need to meet certain requirements in order to download/install/play a game

I just tried it myself and do see the Download button when I selected the game on the second link.

Let us know the results
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  4. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

1. I can't download my games (xbox game pass pc) - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't...
  3. Charged for games but can't download them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for games but can't download them: I tried to buy Oblivion, all the DLC for it, and Knights of the Old Republic on Series S. It said there was an error (I didn't get the error number) but when I checked my bank account I was...
  4. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  5. Can't download the Evil Within from the Xbox game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download the Evil Within from the Xbox game Pass (PC): I have the Xbox game pass ultimate but whenever i tried downloading the Evil Within, it just downloads around 10MB in and just stops downloading the game other Bethesda games download and work...
  6. Xbox Game Pass on PC, can't download some of the games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC, can't download some of the games.: So, I tried to download some of the Dooms, but it just says ''preparing 0%...'' and if I leave the screen, it didn't even start the download. It happens atleast in Doom 1, 2, 64 and in Eternal,...
  7. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC: I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just...
  8. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  9. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Can't download renegade ops for Xbox 360 any suggestions ( says download this item) is the game no longer downloadable or what 3d02e798-9416-4925-8c57-bd582d7e3618
  10. Can't download or install xbox game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download or install xbox game pass app: Dear reader, I have had the xbox game pass app but received an error that my app was not updated anymore. I tried updating in throught the microsoft store but it wouldn't let me do that. The next...