I cant download my xbox live profile, it keeps giving me a different one

Discus and support I cant download my xbox live profile, it keeps giving me a different one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live profile corrupted so I deleted it and re downloaded it, but instead of giving me my account I got a different one. I tried changing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bilbo 5wagginz, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I cant download my xbox live profile, it keeps giving me a different one

my xbox live profile corrupted so I deleted it and re downloaded it, but instead of giving me my account I got a different one. I tried changing my password and downloading it again but it keeps giving me this other account instead, I would like to know
    if there is any way I can get my profile back because I have had it for nearly 3 years and have sunk a lot of time and money into it

:)

Bilbo 5wagginz, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Korkusuz93
    Korkusuz93 Guest
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing

Korkusuz93, Jun 19, 2014
  3. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ
    ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Guest
    Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"

ZxDeMoNBoYxZ, Jun 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jun 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Win User

Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"
  7. NocheSilenciosa Win User

Profile not uploaded in backward games

I can't download my profile to my Xbox One, it says it cant connect to Xbox Live. I followed the steps that the thecnic service gave to me, and still y cant download my profile
  8. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

I cant even download my profile now. Keeps coming up saying.

'Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

83A40007
  9. ABBAxZiKe Win User

Cant download profile

I cant download my profile, even if I cleared the cache and deleted the profile. It is just telling me that xbox live cant download profiles this moment please try again later....

¨Help plss!
Thema:

1. I cant download my xbox live profile, it keeps giving me a different one - Similar Threads - cant download live

2. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  3. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one: Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error...
  4. Cant play downloaded game form live store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play downloaded game form live store: I just purchase Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic on the Xbox Live store for my Xbox 360 and it downloaded it 3 time and it keeps saying download again. The only thing incsn think of is I...
  5. Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360: Had and issue after i tried to log in my xbox 360 today. It happen with error code 8000400 first. Then when i tried again after disableing my cloud and reconnecting the system to the xbox 360. I...
  6. Cant download an xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download an xbox live profile: Hello i really need help about 5 years ago i made a 2nd xbox live account then i sold my xbox too but i got another one recently and was only able to get my main account but not this 2nd one which...
  7. Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...: ive downloaded my profile again twice and it isnt solving my problem i just keep getting the error message "Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix, download it...
  8. Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: When i try to sign into xbox live it says that my profile cant connect and to download it again buy when i try to redownload it is says cant connect to xbox live. 3950eeea-0e75-452c-92cf-2f87b56d0b02
  9. cant download dlc dark souls 3 pack, because of xbox live ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download dlc dark souls 3 pack, because of xbox live ban: Dear support employee, Im posting this on behalf of a client im coaching as an social worker. The client owns the account of TheNotoriouSsS [Mod Removed] Siem has had difficulty regulating his...
  10. Xbox live profile cant download? I promise you Im extremely pissed off....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile cant download? I promise you Im extremely pissed off....: I just got another XBOX 360 for my wife. After formatting the hard drive and trying to get signed onto my xbox live account it just wont allow it. Not my live account... Not Her Live...