I can't download pc gamepass games to my external ssd D Drive.

Discus and support I can't download pc gamepass games to my external ssd D Drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i change the download location in settings and go back to download a game it only shows C Drive. I've tried REinstalling the app and restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDaunzyX, May 27, 2022.

1. XDaunzyX
    XDaunzyX Guest

When i change the download location in settings and go back to download a game it only shows C Drive. I've tried REinstalling the app and restarting everything.

:)

XDaunzyX, May 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, just to test. The download starts just fine if select C: drive, right?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, sincerely the best option will be backup the files.
    There is a workaround to do the conversion but can corrupt files in the process
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

We can try create another partition, then designate that new partition as where new apps are going to be installed and finally try on the Xbox App to see if now you're able to select the new drive.
    (Don't forget to create the new partition as NTFS?

In case that you was able to select that new partition, the best option would be format the desired one as NTFS and assign that drive to install new apps by default again
  5. XDaunzyX Win User

Thanks im doing fine, and yes i have changed where apps download by default. It still tries to download to C
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If that doesn't work you could try to do the following

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

if everything is up to date do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
Thema:

1. I can't download pc gamepass games to my external ssd D Drive. - Similar Threads - can't download gamepass

2. Can't download a game on GamePass because of age restrictions that I haven't set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download a game on GamePass because of age restrictions that I haven't set up.: I've seen this issue online and the only fix for other people was by updating their date of birth (even though they were old enough in the first place) I've triedc to do this but I had to change...
  3. Can't download Forza Horizon 5 in XBOX-Gamepass on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 5 in XBOX-Gamepass on Windows: I have the XBOX Gamepass ultimate. Enough space on my SSD. I started the installation yesterday and paused it cause i wanted to go to bed. Now i wanna continue the download of Forza Horizon 5...
  4. I can't download anything on gamepass for pc right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download anything on gamepass for pc right now: I've tried readding me account, I've cleared the cache for the Windows store. I'm assuming this has to do with the launch of Horizon 5, but I want to know if anyone is having the same issue...
  5. I can't download any games on gamepass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any games on gamepass for PC: I can't download any games on gamepass for PC. I've never had this issue before and can still play the games that are already installed. I've done all the recommended steps and looked through all...
  6. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]
  7. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  8. ı can't download a few gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ı can't download a few gamepass games: Hi, ı have a gamepass pc subscription. And ı wanna play "control". But I can't. Because control is not dowloadable. I've downloaded until 8.5 mb and download is stoped. why me and my few friends...
  9. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  10. no puedo descargar juegos con el gamepass[I can't download games with the gamepass]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo descargar juegos con el gamepass[I can't download games with the gamepass]: tuve el gamepass hace unos meses, y lo he vuelto a comprar, pero me da error a la hora de descargar los juegos que ya tenía [Translation - I had the gamepass a few months ago, and I have bought...