i cant download rocket league.

Discus and support i cant download rocket league. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have the disk for rocket league in the xbox cleaned and all but every time i go to the store it says i must have gamepass or re buy it digitaly. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoodVibes1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. GoodVibes1
    GoodVibes1 Guest

i have the disk for rocket league in the xbox cleaned and all but every time i go to the store it says i must have gamepass or re buy it digitaly. i have no clue what to do.

:)

GoodVibes1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. JonesJutsu Win User

Can’t connect to any game, yet online

It changed, the only game i cant play is rocket league
  3. DavidDiMeo Win User

Xbox live not working

I have the same issue and they said that they fix it but instead they made it worse because now u cant play apex rocket league or cod if u have it downloaded on the xbox
  4. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

New to gaming - What are good local multiplayer games available on Gamepass

Depends on the rype that you like. Some good shooters are Halo,Gears of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield....if you are looking for fun, try rocket league. Cant remember if rocket league is on gamepass. Alot of sports games as well. Hope that gets you started.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

CTR:NF, Rocket League, Gears 4, Jurassic World. oh and Crash N Sane trilogy but i cant play it until Christmas!
Thema:

1. i cant download rocket league. - Similar Threads - cant download rocket

2. cant download i nxbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download i nxbox game pass pc: so i bought it yesterday and i downloaded mcc astroneer and flight sim and now when i try to download something it says download failed error code 0x8000000b ddbbc335-fb4a-464f-bff1-ede64b25c8f2
  3. I cant delete files from failed download.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant delete files from failed download.: I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to...
  4. Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001: Hello, I have gamepass ultimate on my Microsoft account and it reflects correctly in the Xbox app and on my console. On the Microsoft store app it shows gamepass for console not ultimate. I am...
  5. Deep Rock Galactic Inside PC cant download

in XboX Insiders
    Deep Rock Galactic Inside PC cant download: im trying to download Deep Rock Galactic inside on my pc and ive gotten on the inside app and applied for it but when i go in to the store and look at it it say that its not available submitted...
  6. Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.: I signed up to Xbox For PC and was able to install FORZA and play it no issues. However, why i try to install Flight Sim 2020 it wont even download it. I have the Same issue with HALO as well....
  7. I cant re-download my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant re-download my game: hi, I had to reset my xbox because it was having troubles running, but before I did I had a game called “Call Of Duty WW2” and I bought the game on the same xbox, and I also bought the resistance...
  8. Why cant i download this 18 plus game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download this 18 plus game?: Why cant i download this 18 plus game? I am over the age of 18 and on my microsoft account is my real birthdate but i still get this error PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily and yes ive...
  9. Cant download apps or check for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download apps or check for updates: Hi, the microsoft store when i try to download an app or update an app comes up with the error Code: 0x80072F8F and when i try to check for an update it says error encounted. please can someone...
  10. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...