I can't download the 400 day DLC!

Discus and support I can't download the 400 day DLC! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download the walking dead 400 days, it simply does not complete, not exceeding 1%, making up to 3 attempts, then it finishes without having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntensoFOX, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. IntensoFOX
    IntensoFOX Guest

I can't download the walking dead 400 days, it simply does not complete, not exceeding 1%, making up to 3 attempts, then it finishes without having downloaded it. What do I do?

:)

2. MDK x Sir Darc Win User

Walking Dead 400 Days

Load the original walking dead game. 400 days is dlc to the main game.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Whats a solid 800 point game?

I downloaded Perfect Dark the other day for 400 msp.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Walking Dead: Full Game?

The disc version is all 5 episodes. The only thing that is missing is the new DLC for 400 Days.
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

Countdown to 2013 (Deals inside!)

If you're in to Trials, today is your day.

Trials HD

(Regularly 800 MSP, now 400 MSP)

Trials Evolution

(Regularly 1200 MSP, now 800 MSP)

Trials Evolution Origins of Pain DLC

(Regularly 400 MSP, now 200 MSP)

Trials HD Big Thrills DLC

Trials HD Big Pack DLC

6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Walking Dead dlc 400 days

You could always buy the game on disc, then just the new DLC.
Thema:

1. I can't download the 400 day DLC! - Similar Threads - can't download 400

2. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  3. I can't get some of the games to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get some of the games to download.: I can't get some of the games to download. don't have Xbox don't want it 0afad375-a0f7-41a0-83bc-44f413e537d4
  4. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  5. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  6. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.: Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to...
  7. Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One: I just got an Xbox One Elite yesterday with Minecraft. I downloaded Minecraft with my 7 DLC Packs and I noticed it was in 1.13. I went to settings and pressed Download The Latest Version of...
  8. Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending): Hi, As said in title... when I press sign in, it comes up with the small account sign in window saying 'please wait' which then disappears. It flashes when I sign into the new xbox app. For the...
  9. I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't...: I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't delete it by right-clicking! 90402c2f-e371-4b77-b775-41d4ba9ff1f9
  10. I can't download games on the xbox app for PC

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download games on the xbox app for PC: Basically I just bought the gamepass and wanted to play sea of thieves and stuff. But every single games gives me an error when downloading. I have a good pc, every single game and Triple A game...