I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

Discus and support I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Birdem börteçin, Aug 10, 2021.

1. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too .

how can I fix this issue ?

:)

Birdem börteçin, Aug 10, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in and try again!
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

[quote user="the dude1978"]

hopefully it wont be like fallout vegas because fallout 3 was awesome but vegas was a let down.

[/quote]
    I agree. I loved Fallout 3 and put over 225 hours into it. But I am just not enjoying New Vegas at all. In fact I will play through this DLC and just trade NV in. Its just nowhere near as good as Fallout 3. THe good news is that Bethesda developed Fallout
    3 and will be developing Skyrim. So thats a good sign. Obsidian developed New Vegas and you can tell. Its just nowhere near as good as Fallout 3.
  4. AnthonyItaly12 Win User

Digital version of Halo Wars won't start up (0x803f8001)

Downloaded Fallout New Vegas yesterday onto xbox one and i cant play it now. i think this may be because of the preview program considering i was able to play the game until i got the update.
  5. eviltedi Win User

could there be a new fallout 4

I played Fallout 3 twice, and loved it, I didn't like New Vegas the same, I never finished it, but I am looking forward to a new one.
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

New Fallout game coming anytime soon?

I miss fallout I stopped playing fallout new Vegas because of the save corrupts
Thema:

1. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am. - Similar Threads - cant download wolfenstein2

2. Cant download Call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Call of duty: I gifted Call of duty modern warfare from my xbox to a friend on pc but he cant download it d6cb0cd2-310b-4910-b65e-21850a89cff1
  3. Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue: Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i tried to continue the download and it didnt...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download: I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it...
  5. i cant download or update any games and get error: 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download or update any games and get error: 0x80070032: i got the gamepass a few days ago and it was working fine for two days, i played games like back4blood, grounded, and subnautica below zero installed in other drives in my pc, since this morning i...
  6. Cant download Minecraft: Bedrock off of the launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft: Bedrock off of the launcher: so recently i have gotten a new laptop and have transferred all necessary data to it from my old one. I had Minecraft: Bedrock on my last laptop but ever since the new launcher came out, i haven't...
  7. Xbox Game Pass cant download F1 2019 / No man's sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass cant download F1 2019 / No man's sky: Hello. I bought Xbox Game Pass and I can't download F1 2019 and No man's sky. I tried to download other games like FIFA 2021 / Zoo Tycoon and I can download it without problems. When I try to...
  8. cant download games from microsoft store to my D:/ drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games from microsoft store to my D:/ drive.: Normally when downloading games from the Microsoft store it games me a drop-down to choose between my C and D drives. When I try to install FH5 it just says that there isn't enough space on the...
  9. Forza horizon 5 cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant download: hello , any fix for this , like 3 hours and still pending ..... [img] bd0d2e39-a923-4d1f-82eb-ebe9546a42bb
  10. cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass: i have the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says in the xbox gamepass app that i can play battlefield 2042 the free trial for 10 hours but when i click download it open up ea app and tells me to buy...