I can't download xbox games on my Hard Drive.

Discus and support I can't download xbox games on my Hard Drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got Xbox Live, and I tried to download Forza Horizon 6 on my HDD because my C: drive ran out of storage. I went to settings, general, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourNormalNoob, Nov 25, 2021.

1. I can't download xbox games on my Hard Drive.

I just got Xbox Live, and I tried to download Forza Horizon 6 on my HDD because my C: drive ran out of storage. I went to settings, general, and I switched my C: drive to my D: drive, but when I clicked "Download," the prompt was still for my C: drive. I tried again and again, but it doesn't work.

:)

YourNormalNoob, Nov 25, 2021
  2. gamerXpress Win User

Can't play Halo 2!

You can't download original Xbox games to the hard drive.
  3. IIx SiiL3NC3 Win User

Sorry, XBOX LIVE can't download profiles right now..?

i took my hard drive to my cousins place then downloaded my profile to his xbox with no worries ( no idea why i had to download it to his xbox when its on my hard drive ) then when i get back home i hook my hard drive back up and see that my profile is gone
    and cannot be downloaded,

keeps saying " Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80070005 "

HELP!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi YourNormalNoob! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Change the Windows Store download location for apps and games. To do that, go to Settings > System > Storage. Under the “Save locations” heading there is an option titled “New apps will save to:”. You can set this to any drive on your machine
  5. Mfinnie Win User

Download issues on Xbox 360 slim using 32gb flash drive.

I have a 250gb hard drive and Tried resetting my cache. I still can't download the game
  6. DROeKILLAH512 Win User

Required device is needed to play DVDs any help???

Thanks for the help...fortunately I was able to resolve the problem. By deleting some downloads...it happened to be that my Xbox doesn't have a hard drive which is why I can't save many games or downloads
Thema:

1. I can't download xbox games on my Hard Drive. - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  3. Can't download/install games on the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download/install games on the Xbox app on PC: I'm subscribed to the Game Pass but I can't download anything. I've tried following these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26 but I don't have the option to...
  4. Can't Download Games to Portable Hard Drive (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games to Portable Hard Drive (PC): Hello! I've seen this problem come up many times, and solutions found and people leave happy... all except me :( So, when I try to download a game from Xbox Game Pass for PC, it asks me where I...
  5. Can't download any games because of this error while trying to download (0x80d02017) - (ON PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download any games because of this error while trying to download (0x80d02017) - (ON PC): Can't download any games because of this error while trying to download (0x80d02017) Game download is stuck on 0% with this error message in the xbox app (ON PC) 9b300ca1-803e-4319-81f8-0c55ba76c9d0
  6. XBox game on PC, Error 0x80070003 Can't download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox game on PC, Error 0x80070003 Can't download?: Hello everyone I'm having an issue downloading a Microsoft Store game State of Decay 2? Got the error 0x80070003? any ideas? 0af8a510-ede4-41c5-a6d5-188a81de5db0
  7. I can't download games from the Xbox Game Pass on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download games from the Xbox Game Pass on PC.: When I try to download a game it immediatly stops and says the following code: 0x80004005. I've already signed into my account on both the xbox app and xbox.com. I've also trying changing the "Set...
  8. Can't download and install some games on Xbox App PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download and install some games on Xbox App PC: I have a normal (not Ultimate) Game Pass subscription and I am having trouble installing games on the PC XBox App. This only applies to some games and not all, and the particular ones I have tried...
  9. Can't download Game Pass games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Game Pass games on PC: I'm running Windows 11 Pro version 21H2, the PC has all the requirements needed for the games, enough storage, and a stable internet connection. I can't download most of the games, for example,...
  10. I can't download any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any games: As of yesterday every time I click to download a game on my Xbox One X nothing happens. I don't get an error message and nothing even shows up in the queue. I have tried multiple hard resets of...