i cant download

Discus and support i cant download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive tried to download grounded a few times but it wont let me any other gsme ive tried to download it would let me except that one game and ive done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatelynneJones, Jan 21, 2021.

1. i cant download

ive tried to download grounded a few times but it wont let me any other gsme ive tried to download it would let me except that one game and ive done everything i could to get it to download , i paid for the game pass and all and its still not letting
    me do anything

:)

KatelynneJones, Jan 21, 2021
  2. TopazBLACKWATER Win User

I cant download

to add to cant download i went to spatacus legends and i cat download i got the error code and checked what it said but all it told me was the code was said that it cant download games can i get more info
  3. TopazBLACKWATER Win User

I cant download

ill wait till tomorrow xbox has been on the fritz all day
  4. The General Win User

I cant download

i know xbox live was down let us know if you can now but the other ambassador is right did you have an error when you started to download the profile
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

I cant download

Hey there, could you please provide a little more information. Are you getting any kind of error code?
  6. Divorium Win User

I cant download

i have the same exact problem i believe the error code is 8007054d
Thema:

i cant download

1. i cant download - Similar Threads - cant download

2. i cant download xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    i cant download xbox insider hub: so i want to unenroll from minecraft beta, i once installed the old version that was working. now it directs me at microsoft store and when i try to download it, it says that its not avalible....
  3. 0x800704c6 Cant download or update or play any of my Gamepass ultimate games

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704c6 Cant download or update or play any of my Gamepass ultimate games: I cant download or update any games from gamepass on my PC. This includes not allowing me to update games either so I can't play many of the ones I have because I do not have the latest version. I...
  4. cant find the game that I’ve downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find the game that I’ve downloaded: Hi, I’ve purchased and downloaded “Call Of Duty Black Ops 2” on my Xbox 360 console. The game has successfully been downloaded as I could see it saved in the memory unit storage but unfortunately...
  5. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  6. i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox: i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox but the acc is connected to both xbox and pc but now my only option is to buy it for my xbox, please help!...
  7. Cant download update.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant download update.: Cant download update. Hey brian I'm here to try in help you as best as I can. Solution 1: Try installing the update again 1. Restart your console. 2. Press the Guide button on your...
  8. Error 80151014 , Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151014 , Cant download profile: Hello I have a problem that is quite recent. I wanted to came back and play some games on my xbox360 again but i couldnt log in on this profile , so , as someone said in this topic :...
  9. I cant download Forza Horizon 4 (error code 0x80080005)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Forza Horizon 4 (error code 0x80080005): For no reason my Forza Horizon 4 started to not open anymore so i delete it from settings. When I try to download it again, same error(0x80080005) happens and download never starts. [img] [img]...
  10. Cant download any game that requires admin on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download any game that requires admin on PC: Hi, I have small problem. I have Xbox Game Pass, but I cant download any game that is tagged "required Administrator" Of course I have admin on PC, Firewall is off and I restarted my device...