I can't edit my avatar

Discus and support I can't edit my avatar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I actually playing on my pc with Window 10. When I go to my account on the web site, they show me my avatar and I can edit it but the problem is when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MizzTania, Sep 22, 2017.

1. MizzTania
    MizzTania Guest

I can't edit my avatar

I actually playing on my pc with Window 10. When I go to my account on the web site, they show me my avatar and I can edit it but the problem is when I click on it, they foward me in a other page and when I click on Avatar editor, they open Xbox App and
    nothing. How can I edit my avatar on my pc.

Also I already try to installe Silverligth but nothing

I can't edit my avatar [​IMG]

I can't edit my avatar [​IMG]

:)

MizzTania, Sep 22, 2017
  2. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    Problem about Avatar

I can't see my avatar in games app and can't even edit my avatar. Anyone can help?

ZX0814, Sep 22, 2017
  3. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    ZX0814, Sep 22, 2017
  4. I can't edit my avatar

xHTGx Bonafide, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Snowwika Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

I mentioned earlier that even with Silverlight installed, I still can't edit my avatar. I still get the "open the Games app to edit your avatar" screen.
  6. ZX0814 Win User

Problem about Avatar

7. VivaciousMean61 Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

I forgot to mention that I can't edit my avatar on the website or SmartGlass
  8. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

I can't edit my avatar

9. Lost Spartan119 Win User

I can't sign into my profile

Well since I can't edit my post

I finally signed in, but I have no avatar, no gamerscore, the dashboard is horridly slow, and nothing is loading. Everything on my hard drive is still there, but it won't stop prompting me to choose an avatar. My old one has somehow disappeared along with
    my gamerscore and my achievements.
Thema:

I can't edit my avatar

1. I can't edit my avatar - Similar Threads - can't edit avatar

2. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  3. I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server: I am unable to make my Minecraft world into a server so that my friends and I can play at any time in the world. I have the IP address for the world and have kept the port 19132. I am not sure how...
  4. can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition: so recently, i went to my cousin's house to play minecraft with them. earlier before, i had logged into my sister's account so she could play. when i tried to log out (settings > profile > sign...
  5. Can't download Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft Java Edition: Hi - I purchased Minecraft Java edition on PC for my son, I have received a confirmation email of the purchase, but the links aren't letting me download it. any suggestion please?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 edition to my account with code. I signed up for minecraft beta for rtx long ago on the Insider hub. I unenrolled it and played minecraft for about 2 hours...
  7. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  8. Can't upgrade strandard edition call of duty cold war to cross gen edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upgrade strandard edition call of duty cold war to cross gen edition: Hi, is there a way to upgrade my standard edition of cold war to series x version? I thought you could do that for $10 but theres no option for that in the xbox store. I got the digital code of...
  9. Can't log into minexraft pocket edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into minexraft pocket edition: I just downloaded Minecraft pocket edition and when it says sign in for free I click it but it flashes the connecting screen then stops and just rakes me back to the title screen can someone...
  10. Can't play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: after the last update, the main menu of the game stopped loading. The application itself starts, the background appears, the music plays, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant edit original avatar

2. i cant edit my avatar xbox

3. cant edit xbox avatar