I cant enable free month xbox live trail

Discus and support I cant enable free month xbox live trail in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ttv_EzDubz_07, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live

:)

ttv_EzDubz_07, Jun 11, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Sorry but the free month of Xbox Live was only available with a new Xbox 360 and only if you created your account on the 360 console. That feature is no longer available for the Xbox One.
  4. Flinstone956 Win User

1 month gold

got the website to and sign in and go to join xbox live gold and there you can start the one month free trail
  5. ToscaneIIi Win User

Free month trail

There is no trial and there will never be one. But without an active subscription you can check if you're eligible for a discount on the

1-Month sub
    (you need to be logged in).
  6. Perk1171 Win User

The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE

After purchasing the 9.99 for one month it let him play.....why would the 1 month free trail not let you play games? trail is a trail period, or is it just to use the internet only on the trial period/
Thema:

1. I cant enable free month xbox live trail - Similar Threads - cant enable free

2. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  3. Cant add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add new account: I bought a new xbox one s and whenever I try to add my new account it loads then just stops 579217b7-f02a-481f-aa67-365d4cede2e0
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  5. Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN: I am trying to get my friends to be able to join my server and the only join option seems to be though Lan. I downloaded it from the https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock and...
  6. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  7. Cant join Child to Family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Child to Family: Hi - I cant join one of my daughters to the family group which means she is unable to play some xbox games as her restrictions need changing. I did have her in the family group and xbox support...
  8. I cant make my xbox my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make my xbox my home xbox: So, off of a previous thread, I have soft reset my xbox, changed my name, deleted my account, hard reset my xbox, restarted, full shutdown. I've done it all guys and everytime it says "can't...
  9. Cant enable DLSS in Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant enable DLSS in Minecraft RTX Beta: I have a Quattro RTX 6000 and Ray tracing does work fine, but I cannot get DLSS to enable. The Upscaling option is greyed out for me. I have tried in full screen and in windowed mode but getting...
  10. Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!: I'm so unbelievably annoyed with XBL and this awful connection issue I'm having. I have gone through the entire post located here:...