*****I can't enable the cloud****

Discus and support *****I can't enable the cloud**** in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I will change my account to xbox one, but the console can't enable the cloud. I put pressure on the option can't enable cloud; only "load" (show the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by José L_096, May 30, 2019.

1. José L_096
    José L_096 Guest

I will change my account to xbox one, but the console can't enable the cloud.

I put pressure on the option can't enable cloud; only "load" (show the white circleclassic) and nothing later.

What I do now........ *****I can't enable the cloud**** :(

Or...... Im wrong in something.

And I can't play online always need to close mi account and log in and this is not good what I reember......It's not like this?

:)

José L_096, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. *****I can't enable the cloud**** - Similar Threads - *****I can't enable

2. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  3. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2: Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to...
  4. No puedo instalar un juego [Mod Translation - I can't install a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo instalar un juego [Mod Translation - I can't install a game]: Cuando desinstale fortnite y lo quise volver a instalar me sale el codigo de error 0x80070570 y me dice instalacion detenida, nadamas me pasa con ese juego por que otros si me deja necesito ayuda....
  5. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to...
  6. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  7. A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...: Hi, so I was doing some storage cleaning when I noticed that inside the Game pass folder where it downloads it's games was a 60GB file for Metro Exodus, a game I haven't had installed in weeks....
  8. My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...

in XboX Insiders
    My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...: Maybe they should let us enable the checkbox at our own risk. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  9. I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.: Does anyone know how to change my Microsoft account age because it is set wrong? Because of this, I cant enable the Fortnite Epic games list on Xbox, so I cant play with people on other...
  10. i can't do so my xbox enable my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't do so my xbox enable my home xbox: i go to my settings then all settings then my home xbox and it says that i alrady have enabled the home xbox on an other account and i haven't 08405cff-4f64-4659-84b8-6cde27779f5c