I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

Discus and support I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alonso Segado, Apr 3, 2022.

1. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar". When I enable it I get that it is enabled but when I open the settings again to check it I get that it is not enabled. It deactivates itself and I don't know why.

Thanks

:)

Alonso Segado, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Game DVR missing

Hi there,

When you are in your Windows settings > Gaming > Game Bar, Is the option for Record Game clips, screenshots, etc. on?
  3. Revocke Win User

Xbox Game Bar not opening

Hi!

Check if the option Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game bar is active

Hope this helps
  4. Windows&Macos Win User

Stopping Xbox pop ups when opening Adobe Audition

Go to Settings->Gaming->Game Bar and turn off "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar"

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  6. TokenYT Win User

Game Bar Problems

• Check Game Bar’s settings. Press the Start button , then choose Settings. Go to Gaming > Game bar, then turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    When it says turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar. It won't save when I go to a new setting tab then back it changes it back off
Thema:

I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

1. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to... - Similar Threads - can't enable option

2. Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC: Most players have the option to enable modding via the three dots icon on a game's page on Game Pass PC. For whatever reason, that option just isn't there for me, just "manage" and "uninstall...
  3. Why can't I enable modding on the new xbox app for pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I enable modding on the new xbox app for pc?: Modding a game was easy before, now I can't even find the option to mod the game myself. What happened? Why can't I mod all these games anymore? 3c659b74-5a6f-44ba-9f4c-dabd294058d0
  4. Can't enable Advanced Management Features.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't enable Advanced Management Features.: I have a weird problem cuz if i click enable button to enable the advanced management features i just get this window: https://imgur.com/a/bpHoPfT and i can't click or change literally anything...
  5. Can't Enable Modification in GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Enable Modification in GamePass: I'm trying to Enable the Modify button in Skyrim, but I couldn't at all... This option just doesn't appear... How can I do it? 91d565cd-83cb-4933-9563-9329dcf44786
  6. I can't ENABLE MODS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't ENABLE MODS: I want modify Halo Master Chief Collection, however the button "enable mods" doesn't works. I already ran the game , update the xbox application but the button doesn't works ;-; [img]...
  7. Can't enable mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enable mods: Hi I'm trying to enable mods on football manager 22 through the Xbox app on pc however when I click enable mods it says IDs not available for children and teen users and the enable mods button is...
  8. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...
  9. Can't Enable Remote Features on iOS Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Enable Remote Features on iOS Xbox App: I click the icon in the upper right and choose existing console. It says to turn on the console and sign in with my gamer tag. I go to my console and power it on from standby and it logs into that...
  10. Can't access backwards compatibility to enable fps boost

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access backwards compatibility to enable fps boost: So it's been over 2 months now that I haven't been able to access compatibility options to enable fps boost some games like ufc 4 have it enabled automatically, but games like farcry 5 and...