I can't enter general settings in xbox app for pc

Discus and support I can't enter general settings in xbox app for pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know what I need to do can you help? submitted by /u/ClerkGreat5074 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ClerkGreat5074, Jan 11, 2022.

1. I can't enter general settings in xbox app for pc

/u/ClerkGreat5074, Jan 11, 2022
  2. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Try seeing if setting another drive as default install drive helps, done by clicking general in the settings in the profile pic on the beta pc app. If it says it can't set it, click the link it provides above and set it in pc settings. I had a similar
    issue with a game on my PC.
    I don't have beta app on my pc I have the console companion.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Try seeing if setting another drive as default install drive helps, done by clicking general in the settings in the profile pic on the beta pc app. If it says it can't set it, click the link it provides above and set it in pc settings. I had a similar
    issue with a game on my PC.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

An glitch on the Xbox app

Hi, go to the system PC settings, apps looking for Xbox app then click Reset. Clear. Then re enter your profile
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Conectividad dispositivos a youtube en xbox [Mod translated - Connectivity devices to YouTube on Xbox]

There should be an option on the YouTube app. Go to YouTube app on your console, click settings and then there is an option to pair it to your smartphone. It will generate a number. Enter that number into your YouTube by the app. open the app, go to settings
    and entering the code into your phone and boom, done.
  6. ASYO Win User

XBOX console companion

hey

i can't help specificly on your problem, but the PC APP is in general pretty buggy sometimes. It's crazy that a billion dollar company can't provide a qualitative good app. The worst bug is when you can't start the games or load save stats.
Thema:

I can't enter general settings in xbox app for pc

1. I can't enter general settings in xbox app for pc - Similar Threads - can't enter general

2. Can't find the digital download after i entered the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the digital download after i entered the code: my son bought me the deluxe version of the flight sim and after I download the code I am unable to find the game a45117d3-aa15-4d33-9b53-2bd445357e99
  3. Can't enter payment details to change gamertag - region locked to European countries

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enter payment details to change gamertag - region locked to European countries: My son needs to change his gamertag. I can't seem to do it because when I select the payment method, and try to enter credit card details, the drop down countries are all European (we are in...
  4. I CAN'T ENTER IN MY FRIEND'S SERVER BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T ENTER IN MY FRIEND'S SERVER BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM: So, when i enter in Multiplayer i go in "Direct Connection" and i put the name of the server. But, when it's downloading the game say: "Failed to Log In:Invalid Session(Try restarting your game...
  5. i can't enter in minecraft Java edition with my microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't enter in minecraft Java edition with my microsoft account.: I created a microsoft account with the gmail mail and i payed with that account but i can't enter the game, it say's; "Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings". i...
  6. Can't go to main menu or settings after entering a game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't go to main menu or settings after entering a game: So after the latest update on my xbox one (yes the og one) i can't go to settings or go back home after starting a game, i don't know if anyone have the same issue or not but is there any solution...
  7. I have a probleme! I can't play Minecraft Multiplayer! And i can't enter in Privacy and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a probleme! I can't play Minecraft Multiplayer! And i can't enter in Privacy and...: [img] HELP! I don't now what to do. f939aad7-189e-4db8-81fb-c8219bd8aa6a
  8. No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]: Me dice que mi mercado actual no es compatible y no entiendo de qye mercado habla y eh buscado soluciones en otros lugares pero no eh podido y luego eh intentado cambiar mi regien pero tampoco...
  9. не могу войти в майнкрафт [can't enter Minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    не могу войти в майнкрафт [can't enter Minecraft]: Уже входил в майнкрафт используя одну учетную запись майкрософт, но после обновления я не могу залогиниться под той же учетной записью [Translation-Already logged into Minecraft using one...
  10. No puedo entrar en juegos con servidor[I can't enter server games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo entrar en juegos con servidor[I can't enter server games]: Hola a todos, mi problema es que en los juegos en los que se tiene que conectar a servidor ejemplo Destiny o The division, etc etc me aparece el error que no se puede conectar a los servidores,...