I cant figure out how to get to my code on the xbox app

Discus and support I cant figure out how to get to my code on the xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It told me to go to the update screen to get my code i did and I didn't get my code e0121768-175e-4d82-bc6d-dfeec254b985 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KevinHall9, Oct 7, 2019.

1. KevinHall9
    KevinHall9 Guest

It told me to go to the update screen to get my code i did and I didn't get my code

:)

KevinHall9, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to get a code. What is the code for a game or verify code? If you can explain a little more as to what the code is for and what you have tried, it will help us to assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. sumshady Win User

Battlefield Origins

I am on an XBOX ONE cant figure out what is up. Cant figure out how to log into my Origins account. It just prompts me to create an ID and upon entering either my email or my name I get an in use message.
  4. SingularWhale72 Win User

Xbox Live pass code issue

i cant figure out how to reset the pass code on the family settings
  5. Hypes 4x Win User

Looking for an easy to use capture device for my Xbox 360.

Yeah I see why they dont let you record using the tv app for copywright reasons but itd be awesome if I could use Xbox Ones DVR to record off my xbox. I actually almost tried that once but realized you cant record with the tv app. I'll probably just get
    an SD one but hopefully I can figure out how to work it.
  6. Doomshroom02 Win User

Christmas 2018

I got a xbox 1 but i want to transfer my 360 account to my xbox one and i cant seem to figure out how
Thema:

1. I cant figure out how to get to my code on the xbox app - Similar Threads - cant figure code

2. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out: how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0
  3. just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online: can anyone help me figure out how to get him online playing with other people in different worlds like he was doing on his tablet? 39214ddb-9355-4ede-9e8a-a579314b72a7
  4. CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND: HELP. i have been charged multiple times for a game pass which should only have been a 14 day trial and can not for the life of me find a way to get this resolved. i have tried the xbox support...
  5. Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.: I had recently deleted one of the accounts I use and removed it from the family dew to not being able to sign into it. I thought I remembered the information but it turns out I forgot the email...
  6. microsoft cant even figure this one out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft cant even figure this one out.: error code 0x87b20c19. now after the code appeared the xbox shut down and wont start up properly it takes about 45 minutes to boot up and I also have limited capabilities. xbox said the code...
  7. my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from ...: my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from happening 1f63170d-aad9-475f-af1c-4628801b338e
  8. Xbox is telling me what tabs I'm on and I cant figure out how to shut it off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is telling me what tabs I'm on and I cant figure out how to shut it off.: Every time I move around the dashboard the xbox will tell me what tab I'm on and what I'm doing. Confused!!!! cb014830-f5e3-4515-9e78-cbee54ecfec1
  9. For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF: My main account DeadlyyGhost is randomly erased or something bewcause i put in all my emailks ive ever used and all my passwords and i cant find anything im willing to give my email and phone...
  10. My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...: as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned .. beead078-57ad-4540-9132-e3f36d939deb