I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.

Discus and support I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TawaQ, Dec 15, 2016.

1. TawaQ
    TawaQ Guest

I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the "contact" form, choosing chat or call, the first and last name fields are grey and bloked, I can't write in them. Whithout those, I can't start support chat.

My microsoft account is complete, my first and last name are there. Please suggest?

:)

TawaQ, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Customer support

When im attempting to have a conversation on chat support its asking for my first and last name in the required fields section. All of this information has been filled out in my account quite some time ago and im unable to fill in the "required field" section.
    Please help, ive been trying to make contact with chat support for 2 days now. Thanks.

SnugOlive159961, Dec 15, 2016
  3. RajanParmar
    RajanParmar Guest
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

Hi,

Apologies for posting this silly question here.

I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was not auto-filling my first name and last name.

I'll be grateful if someone could provide a link to the product here.

RajanParmar, Dec 15, 2016
  4. SinfulBracelet7 Win User

xbox email adress

when i try contact, i cant fill my first name or last name, and therefore not submit a request to talk with support
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Locked out of Account

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Cant Get Back Into Account

Hello Richard,

The form you are filling out is the last thing that can be done to recover your password. If the form gets denied, then the only remaining option is to try again as you have been doing.

As stated in the first reply, no one from customer support can assist with resetting the password. This includes through chat, phone or the forums.

Keep in mind that when filling out the form, you must use the information used when creating the account. If you used a nickname, or family members name/info, then you would have to add that information. The form also asks for the Xbox live
    device ID, which is very important in getting you back into your account.
  7. TheoChr Win User

Blocked account - How do i move my data?

I just contacted the american support through chat, and apparently they can't do anything for me!

I have to fill out the forms again and hope for the best...

I will try the phone number, thanks WPAK!
  8. NucIearArrow Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Controller For PC

same but its not working for me too microsoft support is *** dumb i was on a chat with them and they don't know *** and i can't even contact xbox support as it wont let me fill out my name to request a chat and even the microsoft dude couldn't even help
    me to get a chat with them.
Thema:

1. I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. - Similar Threads - can't fill firs

2. I can't download games on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download games on xbox360: I cant download games on xbox360e a26d36b9-2d41-43f4-a643-3c6a6e245d66
  3. Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%: Hi, I am trying to download Halo 3 on XBOX 360 from the online store. I have purchased the game but the download reaches 2% and then fails. I have tried 1. deleting the game and cache and...
  4. No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...: No puedo ingresar a halo con mi cuenta solo con otra, hay alguna solución para este problema? [Mod Translation - I can not enter halo with my account only with another, is there any solution to...
  5. i can't install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't install games: Hi I'm an xbox enthusiast (now I have an xbox one x and an xbox one s) after the first days of august the xbox one x started not installing most of the games giving installation stopped (updates...
  6. Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]: Xbox n ta ta deixando eu achar o nick de ninguém [Mod Translation - Xbox not letting me find no one's name] 899b034b-9742-469b-a037-e59516aab235
  7. Não consigo acessar store pelo console[I can't access the store from the console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acessar store pelo console[I can't access the store from the console]: Toda vez q inicio o app store do console ,ele comeca a carregar e fecha ,volta pra tela inicial , nao consigo comprar ou ver jogos q estao fora do game pass,.nao sei o q fazer para solucionar...
  8. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  9. Can't fill up replace controller form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fill up replace controller form: I am trying to replace my xbox one controller. I enter my product ID and click next and get an error saying my email and phone are invalid. Strange. Can't proceed....
  10. Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.: Hello guys, i've got a problem regarding the video of my Xbox360 console. I bought the console second-hand, because i'm a pc gamer, but i had the desire to play some xbox360 exclusive titles, so...